Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 17th, 2018, 07:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

All you can do is ask. Miniatures will be a huge sticking point.
No mini, no dice.
Old August 17th, 2018, 10:54 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I Just watched the Death of Superman Animated movie. It was very good for anyone who is interested, really makes me angry with Batman Vs Superman but I guess I just have to let that go.

I also watched Ninja Batman last week. That I was not as impressed with, but I’m not a big anime guy so maybe some people would enjoy it.
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Check out The Death and Return of Superman(2011) on youtube by Max Landis (writer of Chronicle). Warning: there is some language, but not too bad. It has a bit of a Drunk History feel to it, if you are familiar with that series.
Really funny with some great cameos (Mandy Moore as Lois Lane, Elijah Wood as Cyborg Superman and Elden Henson aka Foggy from Daredevil is Doomsday!).
Old August 19th, 2018, 02:15 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So the funniest thing happened tonight. I’m down at the local bar on trivia night, and the question is “The first commisioner of Baseball was named after what mountain?” And I said “I know that, japes told me.” So thanks man, for making me look smart for 10 seconds or so.

Also, seconded on Max Landis Daros. That video is hilarious.
Old August 19th, 2018, 07:27 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll have to check it out.

I just finished Jessica Jones Season 2 as well, not as good as the first season but decent. The new Iron Fist trailer actually looks really good so here’s hoping.
Old August 19th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I skipped Iron Fist Season 1 after hearing all the terrible reviews. With all the good stuff I'm hearing about season 2 I'm wondering if I need to go back and watch season 1 or if I can get by without it.
Old August 19th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I skipped Iron Fist Season 1 after hearing all the terrible reviews. With all the good stuff I'm hearing about season 2 I'm wondering if I need to go back and watch season 1 or if I can get by without it.
Iron Fist is a lot like season one of Arrow. A lot of the disappointment for it comes from all the other Marvel Netflix shows setting such a high bar.

Episode one is just terrible, but after that the main problem is just that Danny is (fairly) written and portrayed as a clueless, self-absorbed, entitled one percenter, which can be tough as he’s the central protagonist. Colleen Wing is good, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2018, 09:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Episode one is just terrible, but after that the main problem is just that Danny is (fairly) written and portrayed as a clueless, self-absorbed, entitled one percenter, which can be tough as he’s the central protagonist. Colleen Wing is good, though.
I just never once felt that Danny was a guy who had spent over a decade in a monastery. When you tell me the story of a billionaire’s boy who loses his parents in a plane crash amd is raised by monks, I imagine somebody who’s a bit like a monk; calm, meditative, not too quick to rush into thing, maybe with a few western cultural references because he remembers his past, and a charming mischevious nature because audiences love that.
That’s not what we got at all.
Old August 19th, 2018, 09:47 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well I kind of get it. If the monastery really had won out over his previous upbringing, he would’ve never run away. He learned all the skills, but never lost his selfishness.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Just A Head

Hey, that makes a lot of sense. I still don’t like the direction cause I think the other version would be a more interesting and watchable protag, but explaining that way contextualizes it a bit.
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:33 AM

Yeah I really appreciate the logic of the writing choices, but they make for a tough watch at times.

Old August 19th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well if they don't have Danny a bit more mature in season 2, then the entire thing is a waste of time IMO. Aside from Coleen and Claire, there wasn't much to like. So if Danny is still the same, then I won't bother. I understand that they need to have weaknesses, as Luke Cage showed in season 2, but those weaknesses and imperfections shouldn't make the lead character such a douchebag that I hope he gets his ass kicked in every fight.

Speaking of fighting, he really didn't seem to be much of a badass, other than when he got his chi going for his fist. Other than that, he was pretty pedestrian at martial arts.

Luke Cage got better in season 2, as it wasn't just half a great season, it was all great. So I have hope that lessons were learned with IF1.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape