Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 17th, 2015, 08:39 PM

Cigarman has disabled reputation
Has anyone done a straight AotP vs HS comparison?

I'm talking about 500 point Planeswalkers vs 500 points of HS units?

How do the sides compare? Are the points for HS in balance with the AotP points? Can I just throw Planeswalkers in my HS game without screwing up the balance, especially if spells that pump up squad stats are limited to just Planeswalker summoned creatures?
Old October 9th, 2015, 07:49 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Has anyone done a straight AotP vs HS comparison?

Its not so simple because of the turn structure. What do you do to a planeswalker if you're supposed to reveal their order marker? What do you do to the HS player if the PW plays a spell that is supposed to make them discard cards from their hand?
Old December 31st, 2015, 02:00 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

With the expansion, we've seen that deckbuilding for each planeswalker will be more of a thing as future sets are released.
In the near future (2-3 more sets the seize of Zendikar), I'll bet that each color would be able to build a viable deck for use against a Heroscape army.

Its kind of like the 3 vs. Eldrazi Ruiner scenario in the expansion pack. The Eldrazi player doesn't have any deck, but the black planeswalker (with the 15 available cards) will still have at least one or two cards that would ask the Eldrazi to discard. I think a couple other color planeswalkers have similar problems in that scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old January 1st, 2016, 10:12 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They're discussing this here and here.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; January 1st, 2016 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Cuz here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion