Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old May 17th, 2016, 01:46 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart
Re: Who is the best figure in HeroScape?

I have always liked how they simply took the name medusa, switched it up a bit, and got Sudema.
Old May 17th, 2016, 09:08 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Is this still going on?

There is a correct answer to this question, and that answer is Eltahale.

You can all go home now.
Wow. Not to sidetrack this arguably important debate, but I just made a connection here. I watched Deadpool last week for the first time (it was great). And now this morning I see your Ferris Beuller YouTube clip. Just realized they totally spoofed that. I'm probably the only one that didn't catch that though.
Old May 17th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Best Combatant: Q9
Best for Cost: Isamu
Best Overall: Raelin

(But Ne-Gok-Sa can Mindshackle all of them)

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 19th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Figure wise, the MacDirks, the Samurai, and the Knights are some of the coolest. If I had to pick my favorite though, it would have to be the Templar Cavalry. It's like they just melted down pure awesomeness to make the figures and painted them with paint so radical it is illegal in the USA.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old May 31st, 2016, 06:24 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: Who is the best figure in HeroScape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Necro alert!

Welcome to the board, Zeek! I'm especially pleased to see a new Heroscaper from Indiana, because it means we might get to meet at GenCon. If you like Heroscape and you can get there, you really should.

Welcome aboard! Though you won't find much love for the Deathstalkers here.
Yah that would be some I am going so we may see each other who is your favorite character.
Old May 31st, 2016, 09:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That would be the marvelous Eltahale, sir! I confess I've had a crush on her since the sculpt was revealed.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 1st, 2016, 02:25 PM

Zeklore is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Okay, let's be honest here... There are very few Heroes that can contest, the greatest warrior of all time, I am talking about Kyntela Gwyn of course XD
Old June 1st, 2016, 04:28 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeklore View Post
Okay, let's be honest here... There are very few Heroes that can contest, the greatest warrior of all time, I am talking about Kyntela Gwyn of course XD
I had some friends who play and one of them only had kyntela Gwyn left and he won. XD all about the rolls

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion