Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 16th, 2011, 03:52 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker
Question Biggest Game of Heroscape?

What is the biggest game of Heroscape you've played? How many players were there? How big was the map? How many sets and figures did you use?

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 16th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Biggest Game of Heroscape?

From Hasbro, years ago, when they used all the terrain they had in the offices:

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; August 16th, 2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: I didn't play on it, just providing the picture...
Old August 16th, 2011, 05:24 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

The biggest game I've had was a 3,320 point game. We used 7 turns per round with two X markers thrown in. It actually played out at a decent pace thanks to the slight change in the order marker system. It was a 1v1 game and I had the whole Orc Horde and Marro Swarm and my friend was using all of my D&D figs that I had just recently bought. It was a blast.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:07 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
From Hasbro, years ago, when they used all the terrain they had in the offices:
LOL, in our school we had to make Portfolios to put alot of our work in from our 7th grade year. Bt first we had to design a workfolio that we kept all of our work in. And this is the exact pic I sed for the Workfolio.

Does anyone know how many of each set it took to build this map?

I'm gessing about like 6-8 VW, 6-8 RTFF's, and 8-10 ROTV's!
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

The biggest game I`ve ever played was 4,040 points, and the map was made up with:
1 RotV
2 SotM
1 RttFF
1 TJ
1 TT
1 VW
2 Castle Sets
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:16 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, in terms of maps, our largest take up the whole table (51-hex by 27-hex) and tend to use most of the collection: RotVx8,SotMx4,BftUx6,RttFFx6,VWx6,FotAx11,TTx2,TJx4. We like to build up! Those matches aren't as frequent as they used to be, due to the time involved in setting up and disassembling the map...not to mention the time a two- or four-player match takes on a battlefield that large. Someday I'll have to post some of those pics, as well as some of the normal battlefields we use.

I think the largest non-Marvel match we've had was 1800 pts, 2v2. Marvel (including C3G) matches have gotten as high as 2600.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:27 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I forgot to say so, but I really haven't had a huge game. With only 1 RotV set of figures (I have 2 terrain sets worth), 2 SotM, 1 DnD, 1 Marvel (which we don't use anymore because of the overpowerfulness), and a 4 small expansions, it limits the largest game to like a little over a 3000+ game (And that's using everyone).
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:58 PM

fallow is surprisingly tart

I made a map using 7 ROTV, 19 SOTM, 10 TJ, 10 RTTFF, 12 COTA and it wasn't big enough.

That was around 12,000 hexes or so.

Since then I've doubled to about 24,000 hexes but since I want to make the world's largest heroscape map I need to bump that up to about 35,000 or more to be sure.

Stay tuned!

-Member, defeated by Xanth club.

-Selling most of my 'Scape to keep from losing my house :/
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:30 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I forgot to say so, but I really haven't had a huge game. With only 1 RotV set of figures (I have 2 terrain sets worth), 2 SotM, 1 DnD, 1 Marvel (which we don't use anymore because of the overpowerfulness), and a 4 small expansions, it limits the largest game to like a little over a 3000+ game (And that's using everyone).
Wow. How long did that take to play?

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:49 PM

fallow is surprisingly tart

3000 points would be cool.

The biggest game pointswise I've played is 1200 with 4 players and that took 2 hours.

-Member, defeated by Xanth club.

-Selling most of my 'Scape to keep from losing my house :/
Old August 16th, 2011, 10:18 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

2000(one player) versus 2100(3 players, 700 each)
That's probably it, It went on have a day and made Eltahale my new favorite unit. She took out more than 1000 pts probably. Eltahale is great against hordes and weaker bonding heroes. Killed Tornak in one hit, along with 2 blade gruts.

Old August 16th, 2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
Wow. How long did that take to play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallow View Post
3000 points would be cool.
To be honest, I don't hink we even finished, that is if we even started. I think I counted up all the points total and then divided it by 3 or however many players there were and by then no one wanted to play. But, a 3000pt game with a crap load of Marro, isn't fun atleast I think, but maybe that's becuase Marro make more than half my army.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion