Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 26th, 2011, 09:56 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Comprehensive Formats List

A soon to be comprehensive list of all formats and variants that both fit into the official Heroscape rules, and are sutible for tournament or organized gameday play:

CORE:
The core is the starting point for a tournament, and is what everything else is built upon. Core generally specifies army size and points.

Standard:
Spoiler Alert!
Raids:
Spoiler Alert!
Team Multiplayer:
Spoiler Alert!
Free for all multiplayer:
Spoiler Alert!

ARMY:
Includes all restrictions on armies other than points and size, and alternate ways to choose armies.

WIN CONDITIONS:
Conditions that must be met in order to win the game. Destroying all enemy figures always grants victory.

Kill 'em all:
Spoiler Alert!
Capture the flag:
Spoiler Alert!

OTHER:
Varients on game types that do not fit into any other category.

Heat of battle:
Spoiler Alert!
Slugfest:
Spoiler Alert!
Reverse the whip:
Spoiler Alert!

SCORING AND TIEBREAKERS
How to determine the ranking of players after matches are completed, and tiebreakers for matches that are unfinished when time is called.

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; August 27th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old August 26th, 2011, 11:26 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart
Re: Comprehensive Formats List

Is this for Tournament play or just in general? looks interesting though.

Old August 27th, 2011, 04:26 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Slightly reorganized, and started adding things

I will expand the "For more information" section for each entry after I get them more filled out, so don't worry.

Suggestions for things to add would be appreciate, as would links.
Old August 27th, 2011, 10:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I know someone already started this, but don't remember what it was called. Some quick additions (no time to seacrh for threads - but you can do so):
Rolling rumble
Draft Tourney (see thread in my signature)
Treasure quest
Heroes Only / Unique only
Dragon or large figures required
General Wars
Army Auction
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:30 PM

Really? I searched for a while, though I guess that I might have missed it.

Thanks for the suggestions too, I'll make sure to include those, I unfortunately forgot about a few of them.
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post

Thanks for the suggestions too, I'll make sure to include those, I unfortunately forgot about a few of them.
1Mring had listed this in his "Excellent threads" thread. This is what your looking for(but since happyjosiah doesn't seem to editing it anymore, feel free to continue).
http://www.heroscapers.com/community....php?p=1369241

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post

1Mring had listed this in his "Excellent threads" thread. This is what your looking for(but since happyjosiah doesn't seem to editing it anymore, feel free to continue).
http://www.heroscapers.com/community....php?p=1369241
Hmm... Oh well. Maybe our threads can coexist?

:/
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:04 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

These are all the different formats that Captain Canuck and I use in our games that we post.

Spoiler Alert!

I know that some of these have already been posted in this thread, but I was lazy with the copy/paste buttons.

Here is our link.
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Do you include marvel in "Deal with destiny"? Thanos + Hulk + SS would be wicked! Especially against Marro hive + Kato + DWK.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion