Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 22nd, 2018, 11:01 AM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: JerseyScape! March 3rd, 2018

@Taeblewalker @Johngee any update on your status for March 3rd?
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:21 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

I should be able to make it.

"Well, either it allows a magic-user to cast the various Bigby's Hand spells, or it's a +2 backscratcher. So far we're not sure which."
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:24 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Attending:
TheEpicAlpaca
9BelowMadness
Jet
Man_At_Arms
MathJedi
Taeblewalker

I have three maps listed, can anyone bring more? Maybe with a terrain not used yet?
Let me know?

Also any questions on the format, I updated everything so it should have all the details.
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:23 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
@Taeblewalker @Johngee any update on your status for March 3rd?

Sorry T.E.A. (& all) I have to work on Saturday - it's when we inventory and order more stuff for the store. Good luck to everyone, I know that it will be fun.

PS: T.E.A. - PM me your home address and I will send you some figures for custom units; I have extras that I need to get rid of to make room for new ones.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 1st, 2018, 05:48 PM

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Sorry but something came up and I won't be able to attend the tournament.

"Well, either it allows a magic-user to cast the various Bigby's Hand spells, or it's a +2 backscratcher. So far we're not sure which."
Old March 1st, 2018, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Sorry but something came up and I won't be able to attend the tournament.
Aw okay, was looking forward to meeting you, next time hopefully, thanks for showing interest and letting us know.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:09 PM

Updated information about parking.

Anyone have a Krug Card I can borrow?

Note: When you enter, if you don't see us right away will be in the back

Last edited by TheEpicAlpaca; March 3rd, 2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:28 PM

We had four people today for a fun afternoon of heroscape! I'd say the day was a success.

I think the highlight was my last game against MathJedi (Paul), who with a single 20th Main volunteer, finished off spartacus, 3 marro warriors and a full life kelda, to win the game. It came down to the final dice rolls and could have gone either way.

Jet: 4-1, Zombies x6, Kaemon Awa, Guilty Mcreech
Man_at_Arms: 4-1, Drones x5, Hive, Krav Maga Agents
MathJedi: 1-4, Macdirks x2, Alastair, Teeth of the Makwa x2, Brave Arrow
TEA: 1-4, Macdirks x2, Alastair, Krug, Syvaris, Drow Chainfighter

Thanks to everyone for coming out! Feel free to post about your games and give feedback about the whole thing.
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:02 PM

Sorry I missed it!

Old March 4th, 2018, 02:05 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
I think the highlight was my last game against MathJedi (Paul), who with a single 20th Main volunteer, finished off spartacus, 3 marro warriors and a full life kelda, to win the game. It came down to the final dice rolls and could have gone either way.
That's some incredible dice rolling right there.

Wish I could've joined you all - hopefully next time.
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Sorry I missed it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post

That's some incredible dice rolling right there.

Wish I could've joined you all - hopefully next time.
Yes for sure some incredible dice.

Thank you guys for your interest! @Sherman Davies @Taeblewalker , We were talking about having another event before August, just picking a date is the hard part. If we could advertise it more I think we could have as much as 8 for the next meeting.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Keep me in mind. I'd like to come.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events