Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 6th, 2016, 12:15 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Peoria NHSD 2016: Pod Draft

Final Standings:

Champion: kevindola (6-0)

Runner Up: vegietarian18 (5-1)

3rd: Mike B (4-1)
4th: vegie's dad (3-2)
5th: Ryan D (3-2)
6th: Don D (2-2)
7th: vminer
8th: Evar-Scarcarver
9th: JMAN2222
10th: briaka

Date:Saturday, October 8, 2016
Time: 10am-7pm

ARMIES FROM THE EVENT
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Format: Pod Draft (600 points)
The format is Pod Draft. 'First Crack' style selection (see below)

Rules:

Tournament Format: Pod Draft (600 points)
1) Pod Draft Rules: Bring 2 Pods (Armies)
-Pods must be between 250-350 points

-Classic Figures Only (No Marvel or VC)

-Combined pod point total can not exceed 600 points

-Your 2 Pods may not share the same army cards or the same unique heroes

-Maximum 12 figures per pod (If your army exceeds 24 hexes after drafting, your opponent will add spaces adjoining your original startzone spaces to satisfy all of your figures. Extra spaces will be of grass spaces of level 1 in order to reach your limit.)
2) The 4 pods are then pooled together and you roll the d20. The d20 winner may select one of their opponent’s 2 pods first or defer. If the d20 winner defers, first choice may select any of the 4 pods first. This style is generally known as First Crack. 2nd choice picks the next 2 pods and then first choice gets the final pod. You will then combine the two pod selections and play a standard kill em all scape game with your created army. Whoever loses the dice off selects who places first.

*Please note that heroscape rules do not allow you to have 2 of the same unique army card in your army, therefore, if you draft 2 pods that both include the same unique army card, you may only place one on the battlefield.

Please post any questions regarding the format or examples in this thread. If you have a major issue/concern/problem with the format, please send me a PM. My goal is always to get the maximum amount of attendance, so if this format is hindering that, then I would like to know. Thanks all!

Maps, Participants, etc.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; October 11th, 2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old September 6th, 2016, 03:21 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker
Re: Peoria NHSD 2016: Pod Draft

Every other Saturday in October (aside from the 22) has a Blues home game. If you hold it on the 8th, I'd sacrifice the final pre-season game for all day Heroscape session. I may have a guest with me, but unsure as of now. This may very well be my last attempt at jumpstarting Heroscape in St. Louis. There's just not a lot of interest at meetups and my collection is sitting unplayed in my closet. Will be nice to give it another go.
Old September 6th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I will be there to crack and draft.

We will bring Fire Isles, and a second map from the GenCon pool if necessary
Old September 6th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm a maybe. 4 hour drive, but independence from parental control makes it possible... So... Maybe?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; September 6th, 2016 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Go college? However more Southern College?
Old September 12th, 2016, 09:24 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

This will be the first time EVER I will not be able to make a Peoria NHSD. I wish you all good luck and if you need any terrain or figures, reach out to kevindola.
Old September 27th, 2016, 08:56 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Good luck and have fun guys won't be able this make it this year maybe next year, please keep it alive Kevindola you rock!
Old September 29th, 2016, 02:14 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Just received official prize support from CVN himself!!!! Hopefully those that are on the fence and those who haven't responded are able to make it next weekend:

@infectedsloth
@I.S.B.3
@Ninja Status
@Arrow Grut
@SpriteMichaeler
@TinyTim77
@vminer
@Jexik @Clarissimus
@Ryougabot @samuelfrost4 @boromir96 @legoboy @CaptainCanuck

Last edited by kevindola; October 10th, 2016 at 09:12 AM.
Old September 29th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Samuelfrost4 will not be able to attend... I haven't gotten a response from boromir96 yet.

I will be coming, and be bringing prize(s) and a map. I can bring 2 maps if needed.
Old September 29th, 2016, 05:58 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it to this one. Have fun! Take photos!

NS
Old September 30th, 2016, 03:39 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Will def be attending (2). A third is possible, but has never played before. Will post the map we'll bring sometime next week. Can bring 2 if needed.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old October 4th, 2016, 02:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Briaka,

Go ahead and bring 2 maps if you wouldn't mind. Any update from our maybes? @Arrow Grut @SpriteMichaeler
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:01 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Update:

2 players
map 1: Road Rampage
map 2: Embattled Fen

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.

Last edited by briaka; October 6th, 2016 at 10:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day