Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 2nd, 2015, 08:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria NHSD 2015: Power Rankings

I will not be able to come unfortunately. This semester has been much busier than I thought. Luckily, like Mac, I had no chance of coming close to first.
Old October 4th, 2015, 09:33 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can probably make it, don't expect much from me though I haven't played a game since last NHSD 😂

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 4th, 2015, 12:58 PM

vminer has disabled reputation

I'll be there !!

vincent miner
Old October 5th, 2015, 06:37 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I haven't played a game since last NHSD 😂
Same here. I'm gonna be super rusty

Here are the maps I'm bringing:

Is that okay with you @kevindola ?
Old October 5th, 2015, 08:29 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Me and Jonathan will bring Blackroot. Looking forward to it.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old October 5th, 2015, 08:31 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Wow. Great grammar.....smh. lol!

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old October 9th, 2015, 10:48 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Does anyone attending have any B- or C+ common squads available for loan? If so, post here or PM me what you've got. Thanks!
Old October 13th, 2015, 11:29 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

I'll get my list together tonight and post it here.
Old October 13th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, you can move my name to the going list. You can also add 2 additional maybes of people I might be bringing with me.
I will be bringing one or two maps, and I'll post here once I decide which ones... speaking of which, anyone have any suggestions?

Also, while I'm trying to narrow down what army I want to bring, does anyone have any squads of Anubians I can borrow?
Old October 13th, 2015, 01:02 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Hi all,

Sorry to derail conversation a bit, but does Peoria hold tournaments/meetups often? I'm new to the game, and I haven't had a ton of luck with finding a local scene in St. Louis yet. It's only a few hour drive, so if this is a monthly, I'd love to start attending.

Also, has anyone considered running a tourney/side event at Geekway to the West? I'm sure it would have a decent sized turnout.
Old October 13th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Hi all,

Sorry to derail conversation a bit, but does Peoria hold tournaments/meetups often? I'm new to the game, and I haven't had a ton of luck with finding a local scene in St. Louis yet. It's only a few hour drive, so if this is a monthly, I'd love to start attending.
Peoria in general has one tournament per year (this one). There is talk of a Spring tournament almost every year but it's only happened once. If you have interest in events, this weekend is unfortunately the only thing that is scheduled in the Illinois area for a while.

As for borrowing squads, I will have a list of what I have to lend out posted on Friday night. I know it's a little short notice for those trying to build armies, but I'm not at home until then and I don't know how many we have of each squad. I do know that my collection is much more limited for the weaker squads though (1x of most things). If you have specific squads you are looking for, you can PM me I guess and I can let you know what I have if I know.
Old October 14th, 2015, 10:47 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
I will be bringing one or two maps, and I'll post here once I decide which ones... speaking of which, anyone have any suggestions?
Something from the WoS would be nice depending on your terrain set, otherwise I'm not picky at all so bring a tried and true map or find something that floats your boat. Preferably something that caters to my army

We have 4 maps listed so far (2 lavas, 1 jungle) and 3 of them are BoV. I know jetjake is brining another jungle map, and likely the vegie fam will bring a map as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Also, while I'm trying to narrow down what army I want to bring, does anyone have any squads of Anubians I can borrow?
Looks like jetjake and Vegie will list their units in the next couple of days, but I know I or jetjake has 1 squad of Anubians.

Anyone have any deathstalkers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day