Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 25th, 2014, 08:16 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I think I'm actually going to be there, won't know for sure till tomorrow. If I could borrow a Kaemon from someone that'd be great.
A Taelord would be nice too.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 25th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I have both Taelord and Kaemon with me if you still need them
Old October 25th, 2014, 11:02 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I have both Taelord and Kaemon with me if you still need them
Great! Can I get a Rhogar too?

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 25th, 2014, 06:30 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Thanks to kd for hosting another good year of NHSD. I had fun games today. It was cool to have a format where the metagame wasn't really set yet.

When I initially saw the format, I thought that it was obvious to run five card armies, just for value. But when I started to build armies, I realized that there were not five great small or medium heroes to build around. I scrapped the idea and decided to build around a core of Fen Hydra and Eltahale, with a squad and a big hero to compliment the duo. For the squad, I considered Redcoats, Axegrinders, and Mezzos, and for the hero, I considered Braxas and Jotun. I think any combo of those would be strong (besides maybe Mezzos and Braxas, too strongly anti-squad), but I went with Jotun and Mezzos. Jotun is incredible in this format; he almost always takes at least one card to the grave with him, and pretty often can take two or two and a half. Mezzos were purely a value pick; I could get four squads of them whereas other squads I could only get two.

Game 1 vs. briaka (Omnicron Snipers x2, Death Knights x1, Venoc Warlord, Taelord, Moggrim Forgehammer) on Vestige
I opened with the Mezzos, since they match up extremely favorably against the Omnicrons. I had some bad attacks early but weathered the storm and got rid of the Snipers without any losses besides Exo markers. But I misplayed pretty badly and got my Hydra initiative switched on, and wasted essentially a whole round of turns. Unfortunately, his army didn't really have hitting power to punish me as I sat, and Eltahale bashed in Taelord pretty easily after I was able to take turns again. The Viper and the Dwarf tried to fight with Jotun and Eltahale, but Eltahale and Jotun are just better in straight up combat with those two.

1-0

Game 2 vs. jetjake (Jotun, Eltahale, Krav, Rhogar) on Volcan Pass

I led with Jotun here, hoping to smash some Krav. I got 2 wounds on Eltahale when jet opened with her instead, but disengaged once the Agents came into play. I failed a Wild Club swing that hit two Krav, which was kind of disappointing, but the Krav in turn failed to get anything more than 3 or 4 wounds on Jotun. That didn't matter though, because the other Jotun charged at my startzone. I won a big initiative that allowed me to slide my Hydra into a wall of Mezzos and shred Jotun with 4 attacks of 4. I got 5 wounds, and Jotun responded with some damage on Eltahale. Eltahale could not finish the job though, and after spending my three repositioning my own giant, I lost Eltahale and was facing down a giant on my Hydra. I lost the initiative this time, but Hydra survived with two heads, just enough to take down the giant. He sent his Eltahale in to finish off the Hydra, but through two attacks of five on six, he only managed two wounds. My Jotun, who had spent some time smashing Rhogar, came up to the Hydra-focused Eltahale and got three wounds in a single swing, ending the game.

2-0

Game 3 vs. Don (Braxas, Greenscales x2, Krug, Rhogar) on Sirroco

I opened with Jotun again, and on my second turn I landed a massive Wild Club Swing that took out three Greenscales. The turn after, Jotun hit Braxas for five wounds. Braxas and her Greenscales finished the giant the turn after, causing the giant to die without rolling a shield (on offense or defense). Eltahale was able to finish what Jotun started, after a bit of walking and Rhogar healing. The Greenscales really struggled to kill Eltahale once their queen died, and she was able to clean them up. Krug advanced to Wannok, but he was on low ground. The Mezzos got a little blood on him, then the Hydra came in and cleaned up with 4 attacks of 5. Eltahale fell to Rhogar, but the Hydra brought down the dragonborn. This game made me very glad I brought Mezzos over Redcoats. There is no way I could have won it had I made the other choice.

3-0

Game 4 vs. boromir96 (Skahen, Taelord, Snipers x2, Rhogar, Kaemon) on Badru Valley

I led with Mezzos, and was pleasantly surprised when boromir led with Skahen. It was an extremely favorable matchup for me, and I just ignored Skahen's damage with Exos and eliminated five Snipers with repeated height attacks. boromir switched to Kaemon, but by that time the damage was done. I kept going with Mezzos, but they didn't get much done besides scratch up Taelord. Jotun rolled out and got rid of Kaemon. Rhogar finished him before he was able to get to the rest of the pod, but by I had eliminated his range. Eltahale walked across the board as the last Omnicron pinged at her, and she finished off Taelord and Rhogar.

4-0

After game 4, there was a playoff between the undefeated players. My dad got a bye, and I was paired with the other 4-0.

Game 5 vs. briaka's son (Braxas, Raelin, 10th x2, Tul-Bak-Ra) on Cold Front?

He opened with Braxas, and after a quick OM1 on Elthale, I went with Jotun. I was worried about Braxas gassing the Mezzos, but once she commited to it, I was realized I was completely fine with it. Braxas gassed while Jotun smashed. I was able to clean his startzone with the near-unanswered giant, then switch order markers to the Hydra and finish Braxas.

5-0

Game 6 vs. vegie's dad (Braxas, 10th x2, Eltahale, Fen Hydra) on Fossil

I opened with Jotun, and my dad with Eltahale. There was a summoning glyph on the board, and my dad won initiative to get to it first. He summoned my Hydra, and killed it in a single hit. Eltahale got punished though, since Jotun was able to reach her with a height attack on the next turn. She died the turn later, as my dad had his OM3 on the 10th. Jotun desperately tried to get through the 10th to the dragon, but he died too quickly to get in even one swing, thanks to a well-timed Hydra OM. I sent my Eltahale after the dragon, and my dad and I agreed that whoever won the fight would win the game. I'm not actually sure who is favored to win that fight, but I think it's pretty close. Eltahale got two swings of six on Braxas, each yielding three wounds, before the dragon landed her acid breath on her third try. The Mezzos were unable to bring down the queen before she gassed every one of them. It was a close game, but the end result was pretty lopsided.

Final Record: 5-1, 2nd place

This is the third time in a row that I have taken second place in Peoria. Crazy to think that was already my fourth NHSD.

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 25th, 2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old October 25th, 2014, 09:55 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Thanks for hosting again, kevindola! I had a fantastic time (even though I went 0-4). It was great to see everyone again.

BTW, who ended up getting the Izumi?
Old October 25th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

If Volcan Pass was used, I would love feedback on it from those who played on it, or even just TheoryScaping upon seeing it in person or watching games on it.
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:33 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Updating the OP with the finals. We had an all Vegie Family Championship game and congrats to Vegie's Dad for going 5-0 and getting the tournament win!

I had a lot of fun and there was a lot of army variety going around from Einar Imperium to Templar Cavalry and Deathknights.

We played 4 Rolling Rumble Round and then the undefeated players advanced to the playoffs. Everyone else played a 5th round during the playoffs, but besides myself I didn't collect those results Here were the final standings and armies after 4 rounds.

Champion: Vegie's dad (4-0, 1-0 playoffs)
Runner Up: Vegietarian18 (4-0, 1-1 playoffs)
3rd Place: Jonathan (4-0, 0-1 playoffs)

#4: kevindola (3-1)
#5: Unseen Shadowz (3-1)
#6: legoboy (3-1)

#7: Boromir96 (2-2)
#8: The Bearded One (2-2)
#9: briaka (2-2)
#10: jetjake (2-2)
#11: infectedsloth (2-2)
#12: grifonobis (2-2)

#13: Evar Scarcarver (1-3)
#14: Samuelfrost4 (1-3)
#15: I.S.B.3 (1-3)

#16: DonD13 (0-4)
#17: Ninja Status (0-4)
#18: Bryan W (0-4)

Here are the armies. Feel free to give your thoughts on the variety and army types. Sloth's and both Vegie family armies I thought were the strongest, but the legoboy's minion build was pretty nice too. I was surprised to see the 10th Regiment go 8-0 in the first 4 rounds of play. Also interesting is that we had 4 people bring Raelin. Her record was 7-9.

Another interesting note is that the 3 playoffs participants all were 4 card variations.

Armies
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I got a lot of questions about how I chose this format so my brief explanation is that I wanted to do a format where you had to use 1 card from each general, I saw several examples of other tournament using a ‘Rainbow’ format (one of each general), but I did not want someone to bring filler units like Isamu, Oto, Gywn and have 3 generals fulfilled with 40 points, leaving someone to just bring a basically standard cheese army with however many points were left. So I decided to do away with point limits to eliminate that, and it eventually based on a lot of theoreyscaping and several iterations came out with this final product. Don’t know if it was the best way to do the ‘multi-general’ format, but I received only positive feedback Saturday and everyone seemed to like the amount of army building that went into it. (Ok, so maybe this explanation wasn’t that brief….)

Big thanks to legoboy for being a prime contributor to finalizing the format and helping me brainstorm concepts to refine it. Also thanks to jetjake, Dysole, and vegietarian18 for helpful input. I think one could start a thread on the various ways to try this format out and refine it. Hmmmm I think the format had about 5 iterations before the finished product rolled out the way it did.

So I wanted to play a squad that is bad within the normal metagame because of its price. So I looked at Einar Imperium, deathstalkers, monks, Elite Onyx, before finally settling on Templar Cavalry because of their large size (figured to see a lot of Braxases (Braxes? Braxi?)) and the obscene amount of attack dice they could potentially throw. If I didn’t have that self imposed restriction I would have played something with Hounds x2 (or possibly Minions x2). I decided to go with the extra generals and was very happy with how my army turned out. I ran:

Templar Cavalry x2
Taelord
Kaemon Awa
Agent Skahen
Syvarris

Round 1: vs. Jonathan (#3, 4-0, 0-1)
10th Regiment x2, Braxas, Tul-Bak-Ra, Raelin

Map: Blackroot (Valda, Erland (summoning))

I won the initiative and sent out Syvarris. With the aid of the road and his 17 threat range was able to get two heightened attacks on Raelin on my first OM for 3 wounds. J moved out Raelin on his first turn. Then Syvarris kills Raelin with two more heightened shots. J loses an OM on Raelin and Syvarris goes and claims the summoning glyph atop the hill and summons Taelord. Then lets loose 2 attacks of 5 that kill 2 Regiment…..Things are going swimmingly at this point. I have killed Raelin and 2 Regiment and have both Syvarris and Taelord atop the hill. Jonathan has no moves to show for his 2 order markers. That’s about the end of my success in this game though. On his last order marker, Jonathan moves 2 10th regiment towards the other hill (and Valda), and 2 towards Syvarris his two attacks of 2v3 yield 2 wounds on the elf.

Round 2 and Jonathan gets the initiative switch. His 2 regiment on the southern hill move closer to valda. Meanwhile his other 2 gain even ground and his 2v2 do the final 2 wounds to Syvarris. So Syvarris died in 4 attacks of 2. Definitely should not have, but I wasn’t crying about it quite yet. I lose OM1 on Syvarris (likely would have killed 2 regiment with another couple attacks of 5). His OM2 is surprising as it is on Tul-Bak-Ra. I thought he would keep charging the Regiment. He takes some time thinking about moving up to level two, but in the end decided to teleport in front of my base. He uses mind blast against Skahen. No problems…just a ranged attack of 3. 3 skulls. (and I think we all know what’s coming next…) 0 shields. I lose Skahen who holds my OM2 and OM3. Last OM for Jonathan is 10th who finally take Valda and are able to start putting bayonet wounds on Taelord (all by himself now that Syvarris is gone and that Skahen got held up flirting with the Overlord) They also kill the first Cavalry member.

So now I can start crying. Initiative or either Syvarris or Skahen surviving drastically changes this game. Skahen could have gotten height and Taelord on her turn to attack down on Tul-Bak or attack up at the Taelord threatening 10th Reg. And she likely would have had two turns of doing. Alas.

I win Round 3 initiative, and fully charge at the Overlord with the Cavalry. But I roll 1/6, 1/6, and 1/7 and Tul-Bak blocks all attacks from them. Tul-Bak-fails, and then my skulls get hot as my uncharged attacks put 6 wounds on the overlord killing him. I lose another Templar to the Regiment and Taelord takes another wound. The Templar charge at the 10th killing two, but Taelord and another Templar are killed.

I get Round 4 initiative and kill 2 more Regiment (leaving 2). They fail and I charge in at the last 2 Regmient but only kill one, leaving 2 Templar engaged and the other one across the map to end the round. (So I liked this move at the time because I thought my 5v3 and 6v3 would kill the last of the regiment. 1 survived though and hurt me hugely because he locked down the Templars for Braxas to get them and eliminated their chance of getting the charging bonus)

At this point it is Kaemon and 3 Templars (2 of which are engaged to a Regiment) vs. Braxas and 1 10th Reg.

Jonathan wins initiative and Braxas engages both Templars killing 1. My Templar attack (no charge bonus) is blocked. Braxas kills another Templar and Kaemons 2 quick strings put 2 wounds on Braxas. Braxas engages Awa and rolls 4 skulls which does 2 wounds to Awa. 2 more even ground special attacks put just 1 wound on Brax (3 total) and then Braxas rolls 3 skulls to kill the Samurai. The last Templar is killed on the next turn.

Jonathan wins with a 5 life Braxas and a single 10th Regiment.

Record: 0-1

Round 2: vs. briaka (#9, 2-2)
Omnicron Snipers x2, Deathknights x1, Taelord, Venoc Warlord, Mogrimm Forgehammer

Map: Sear (no glyphs)

Briaka had a tough time rolling skulls on his attacks of 2 (with snipers and Deathknights) which really sealed the game. I led with all Skahen. On this map she was able to get attacks off within Taelord’s range on OM1. Briaka led out snipers only to see Skahen snipe them down and their return fire either whiffed or was met with a shield (as she found them the rest of the tournament) I was able to take down all but 1 of his snipers when he was able to get Mittens and the deathknights into my base with Taelord overlooking. The Templars proved to be too much though. They charged and were rolling 6 or 7 dice against the enemy. I lost 4 templars, Syvarris and Skahen took 2 wounds and Taelord took 4 wounds, but I was able to beat all but Forgehammer and 1 sniper.

An interesting endgame occurred with his last sniper on the bridge engaged to Taelord and blocking Mogrimm’s path across. Briaka kept trying to get commanders strike to finish off Taelord and I kept hitting attacking twice with Skahen. Eventually Mog fell before Taelord did and I finished off the last sniper. I won with a 1 life Skahen, 1 life Taelord, 2 Templars, and an unused Kaemon. A mildly interesting note is that Mog’s initiative bonus helped briaka win 3 initiatives. 2 he would have lost, and 1 was a tie.

Record: 1-1

Round 3: vs. Samuelfrost4 (#14, 1-3)
Tagawa Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Drake Alexander (SotM), Fen Hydra
Map: Vestige (no glyphs)

Samuel decided to lead with all Tagawas while I had Syvarris-Templar-Templar. I chose Templars to open because I was mildly worried about how to deal with the Kravs. I won initiative and for the third straight game, I was able to get attacks off on OM1 with my ranged figures. Syvarris took height and Taelord and shot two attacks of 5 into Samuel’s base which killed 2 of his tagawa. My Templars then stormed into his base with my last 2 OMS (and initiative in round 2) killing the Hydra (rolling attacks of 6 and 7 against him) and killed his Krav Maga. That left Drake and a Tagawa against the world. Drake actually did very well. He was helped when he got into a position to attack up at Kaemon and I had markers on Templars but there was nowhere they could move around Drake. Drake killed 4 Templars, and Kaemon Awa before Skahen put a bullet in the back of his head. I won with 2 Templars, 2 life Syvarris, and full health Skahen, and Taelord.

Record: 2-1

Round 4: vs. Boromir96 (#7, 2-2)
Omnicron Snipers x2, Taelord, Kaemon Awa, Agent Skahen, Rhogar Dragonspine
Map: Arctic Divide (no glyphs)

Boromir and I had combined to win the last 4 NHSD tournaments so this was a hyped battle. It was our 5th overall meeting with me leading the series 3-1 but him winning our match last year.

B brought out snipers to start and I had syvarris who was able to kill one while hiding behind a glacier. B was only able to get one retaliatory attack with a sniper and his attack of two whiffed. Then the biggest moment of the game where I decided to have Syvarris ignore the ordermarkerless Snipers and get two attacks of 5 down on Kaemon Awa which killed the samurai. Boromir lost his last OM and Skahen came out killing 2 snipers.
Round 2 I went Skahen-Templar-Templar and Boromir went all Skahen. He won initiative and killed Syvarris. My Skahen killed the 4th Sniper but missed on her mirror image. B’s Skahen then missed twice on his tried to kill his doppleganger. My Templars moved out and Skahen killed one of them. I finished up threatening with more Templars.

I got the initiative switch and the Templars charged killing Skahen. They were also able to take out the last two snipers and put 3 wounds on Rhogard and 1 on Taelord before the advance force was killed (4 total)
Skahen took out Dragonspine and put the hurt on Taelord before he finished her off, but Kaemon killed the Kyrie. I won with 2 Templars, Taelord, and Kaemon.

Record: 3-1

Only undefeated players (there were 3) qualified for the playoffs, so I played a rankings game against another 3-1 player.

Round 5: vs. legoboy (#6, 3-1)
Minions of Utgar x2, Charos, Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents

Map: Vulcan Pass (Dagmar, Wannok)

Legoboy had some heavy hitters with the minions and Charos on the board so I knew I had my work cut out for me. For the first game all tournament I was not able to attack on OM1, so I put it on Taelord and move him up onto the center of a lava hex just outside of my SZ. Syvarris came out next and was able to start firing at omcoming units. Skahen and Syvarris multiple times this tournament were able to send out 10 attack dice each order marker to devastating effects. This game was no different as my attacks were high and hot dropping minions while they were 2 full turns away, and racking up wounds on Charos. I kept Taelord and Syvarris where they were and had to roll for lava damage at the end of every round, but their position was too good.

Legoboy sent out Minions and Charos first but by the time they got into threat range they were intercepted by the Templars who who rolling 7 and 8 attack dice against the minions (with height and Taelord) and the minions never reached Taelord or Syvarris.

Once Charos was down to 1 life and the minions were about gone, legoboy sent out the Kravs. They were able to take down Syvarris and put some damage on Taelord, but he got one up too far and the Templars with 8 move (11 on the road) caught one Krav and caught another on the initiative switch. I was also able to have a Templar catch the sleeping Kaemon for 2 wounds. Kaemon put up a sturdy fight eliminating the rest of my Templars and killing Taelord, but a heightened Skahen was able to finish him off. I won with a full health Skahen and Kaemon Awa.

Final Record: 4-1
Finish: 4th place

There were only 2 Syvarris brought, but he was probably MVP of my tournament run. He brought pain down in all of games giving me first shot on OM1 the majority of the time. The Templar Cavalry were excellent for me as well. The galloping charge bonus was not as hard to get as you might think (especially with Skahen and Syvarris forcing the action to come to me). They were great against the Utgar units I faced (Tul-Bak, Taelord, Minions, Hydra) and were fast enough to catch Skahen and the Krav Maga agents the time I faced them. I thought they were fun and I was happy with how well they played.

Wished I could have made the playoffs this year, but happy at 4-1. Comparing myself to the finalists I think I would have gotten rolled by Vegie’s mezzodemons, but I think I would have had an even matchup against Vegie’s dad (Skahen and Syvarris were made to punish the 10th and Templar can’t be acided, but Eltahale would have to be dealt with).

Thanks to everyone. It’s a great group of players every year in Peoria and I always have a great time.
Old December 19th, 2014, 04:02 PM

Is there any interest in a Peoria tournament in March or April?
Old December 19th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Is there any interest in a Peoria tournament in March or April?
Only if I-

My calendar says-

Probably, but please allow VC-

Yes.
Old December 20th, 2014, 09:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

I'm interested. I have a fairly packed schedule those months due to kid's travel soccer and birthdays, but there should be a few free weekends I would be available. (Won't know what weekends until February time frame though.)
Old December 20th, 2014, 11:33 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

My spring break starts at the beginning of April, so that's a perfect time for me.

Your talking about the VC tournament that was hinted at earlier, correct?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day