Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 5th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

Sooo....
Rats x2
Raelin
Q9
Kaemon
--------
11 spaces

Is legal?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 5th, 2014, 08:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Sooo....
Rats x2
Raelin
Q9
Kaemon
--------
11 spaces

Is legal?
Indeed it is. And perhaps it and its ilk will reign supreme, but that army will be facing, on average, armies that are 150-250 points higher.

EDIT: As I mentioned in the OP. If you think the format is overly complicated and undesirable or doesn't accomplish its goal (which is to generate a variety of competitive fun armies), just shoot me a PM. If I get enough poor feedback I will change it to something more traditional. No harm done.

Last edited by kevindola; September 5th, 2014 at 09:04 AM.
Old September 6th, 2014, 12:45 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'm a definite yes at this point (the date is perfect, thanks @kevindola !).

I'm also able to bring two maps. I was thinking:

Sirocco and Flash Fire. Does that work?
Old September 7th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I will be there. I like the format a lot, especially the 5th card rule. I expect to see a lot of figures that are not normally played.
Old September 11th, 2014, 08:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unseen Shadowz, I.S.B.3 and I can all attend. It's to far out for The Bearded One to know for sure.
Old September 12th, 2014, 11:57 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be there, prolly with the rest of my group.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 12th, 2014, 02:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Fascinating format.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 17th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I spoke to kevindola, and he said to post here. Basically, I have two maps that I want to get some tournament experience on, but the New England scene is dead. @vegietarian18 may be bringing one, although I do not know which one. I would be most grateful if at least one of my two maps could be brought; I do realize that they are not in the BoV and that these are my first uploads, however, I am only willing to upload the best of my maps. These were the only two of mine that seem good enough to me.

Here they are:
Oasis Wellspring

Volcan Pass
Old September 17th, 2014, 10:51 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Sooo....
Rats x2
Raelin
Q9
Kaemon
--------
11 spaces

Is legal?
For the record, I believe that is not actually legal, because it's 12 hexes. @Arrow Grut

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 18th, 2014, 01:01 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Sooo....
Rats x2
Raelin
Q9
Kaemon
--------
11 spaces

Is legal?
For the record, I believe that is not actually legal, because it's 12 hexes. @Arrow Grut
Hexes don't matter in this tournament. Its 11 figures.

From the OP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Tournament Format: United Generals
Bring one army constructed under the following restrictions:

- Classic figures only (no marvel or customs)
- Choose 4 Army Cards (Each army card must be from a different general)
- No Point Limit
- 11 figure limit (no sitting of figures is allowed)
- You may only have one hero figure in your army that is 150 points or higher.
- If you have no large or huge hero figures in your army then you may choose a 5th general’s army card to use in your army.
If I wanted to use Templars x2, Krug, Theracus and Krav Maga Agents, I could. Even though its 19 hexes, it is still only 11 figures.

(That may actually be one of the worst armies I ever created.)
Old September 18th, 2014, 05:38 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Does anybody have two squads of Granite Guardians I could borrow?
Old September 18th, 2014, 10:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
If I wanted to use Templars x2, Krug, Theracus and Krav Maga Agents, I could. Even though its 19 hexes, it is still only 11 figures.

(That may actually be one of the worst armies I ever created.)
Actually that's not a terrible army at all. Just not a great one.

--

Following this thread because the format is so interesting.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day