Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Website Issues

Emails should be turned back on. They were turned off in an attempt to stop an email spam problem.

The reason emails are turned back on is because I think we've pinpointed the problem to an exploit in the gallery software, which is why it is down. it will be down until Bunjee, Xotli, and I can figure out what the best course of action to fix it is. Bunjee's had a family member pass and Xotli has just had a new baby, so neither is in a place to jump right on this. We will get it figured out though.

You may find your email notifications going to your spam folder now, hopefully this is temporary. The email spam problem is the cause. It may have gotten us blacklisted by some spam filters.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Thanks, truth (and bunjee and Xotli!), for tracking these issues down and keeping things running here at Scapers. Always much appreciated.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Thanks, truth (and bunjee and Xotli!), for tracking these issues down and keeping things running here at Scapers. Always much appreciated.
My sentiments exactly. Thanks everybody for keeping this place going! I love it here.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:43 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yep, I got an email for this thread!
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

So this morning everything was working just fine, but this afternoon all of a sudden I couldn't quote things and haven't been able to since. When I quote something, no text shows up in the reply box. However, it's only the most recent quote, as I can multi-quote, and everything shows up except the last post I quoted.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, Colby. They were in the spam folder.

You're the best! Closely followed by bunjee, Xotli, and the quieter Admins too! Even Aldin! And maybe Bats!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:08 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
So this morning everything was working just fine, but this afternoon all of a sudden I couldn't quote things and haven't been able to since. When I quote something, no text shows up in the reply box. However, it's only the most recent quote, as I can multi-quote, and everything shows up except the last post I quoted.
How many times do we have to say it: INTERNET EXPLORER SUCKS! Use another browser - firefox, chrome, safari, opera, anything but internet explorer. If you must use IE, then click the broken page icon by the address bar to do compatability mode and you should not get the error, but that is a poor workaround.
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:16 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Hmm, quote works ok for me. What browser and operating system are you using?
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:34 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
How many times do we have to say it: INTERNET EXPLORER SUCKS! Use another browser - firefox, chrome, safari, opera, anything but internet explorer. If you must use IE, then click the broken page icon by the address bar to do compatability mode and you should not get the error, but that is a poor workaround.
Dude, calm down. I've been using FireFox for months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Quote:
Hmm, quote works ok for me. What browser and operating system are you using?
THe quoting seems to be working fine on my desktop computer, I will have to check my laptop (source of the problem) this evening. I use Windows Vista with FireFox.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:25 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Dude, calm down. I've been using FireFox for months.
I was hoping Scapey would come on here and say that he was using Safari and then all the Mac people would give a collective gasp of disbelief. But this is good too.
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I find it odd that all of you think IE is lame. I've never had a problem with it.

Old March 28th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
I find it odd that all of you think IE is lame. I've never had a problem with it.
Yet.

Last edited by MegaSilver; March 28th, 2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: I'm in the same boat, but I have Chrome downloaded so I can switch when I need to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online