Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 17th, 2007, 09:16 PM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
when did YOU start playing heroscape???

I was thinking about the hex and figure count threads decided to find out when everybody started im 10 and started when I was 9 how about you?

Old June 17th, 2007, 09:44 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I started playing when I was only 48 years old - now I'm into that next decade .

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2021
Old June 17th, 2007, 09:47 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There was definately one of these threads before, but whatever. I started playing after my dad bought the game for me for Christmas 2005.

Old June 17th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
2 years ago so either 14 or 15

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 17th, 2007, 09:54 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
I've been playing for almost a year now. I was 11 back then. I think next month is my Anniversary for Heroscape :P

Old June 17th, 2007, 10:14 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Just over a year now; the day I started playing is the day I logged onto this site I believe.
Old June 17th, 2007, 10:14 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
when i was a kid. Now i'm an adult (legally), so i was 16 when i started.
Old June 17th, 2007, 10:30 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
I was 13 or so, I bought the Master Set right when it came out, there were'nt even any expansions out when I started..
Old June 17th, 2007, 11:44 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I started playing about a year ago. I think I made a thread on it not too long ago
Old June 17th, 2007, 11:56 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
I was 29 when I first got into the game, and I just barely turned 32--this month.

About 2.5 years of Heroscape for me. And yes, I too commented on the other thread based on this same topic some time ago.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old June 18th, 2007, 12:05 AM

Mud Turkey 13 has disabled reputation
I got it right after the first expansion came out which was 2004, so that puts me at close to three years. I'm 23 now so I must have been about 20. I joined .net the day after I bought the game. When I bought it I didn't know anything about the game. I just bought it on a whim. Turned out to be a pretty good decision.
Old June 18th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Turkey 13
I got it right after the first expansion came out which was 2004, so that puts me at close to three years. I'm 23 now so I must have been about 20. I joined .net the day after I bought the game. When I bought it I didn't know anything about the game. I just bought it on a whim. Turned out to be a pretty good decision.
Same time as me.
My son and I played the game after Christmas 2004.
I found a set of Wave 1 expansions pre-January.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion