Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 5th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Bat Credit Card -Initial t

Yeah, the main concern for me is that all the other extremely specific “no fun for you” Glyphs like Gas Mask and Missile Jammer only really no-sell a power against a specific character. The Vigilante is immune to gas/you can’t drop a missile within a few spaces of the Vigilante. But this one lets you sit your character around in the SZ and have him block a major power of the opponent’s for a good bit.

And between Lucius and the upcoming Bruce, you’ll be able to get 2 of the Credit Card into the game for (probably) less than the cost of Penguin, on top of all the other things Bruce and Lucius will be able to do for you. Sure, there’s an opportunity cost in doing that, but I think if I was up against a Penguin/Red Skull army I would absolutely go for that. Robbing Skull of his protection 4 times would be major.

It may not be broken but I think it could possibly lead to a negative play experience. If we’re going to allow each Credit Card its own markers, I like Karat’s idea that you can only use 1 Credit Card spend per round.

But honestly I never had a problem with the original draft anyways. Destroying the Glyph to prevent a use and remove the marker isn’t really that much less powerful than being able to prevent a use twice, if you really think about it.
Old December 5th, 2019, 10:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Solid concern especially when you consider Penguin II was created because the first was negative to play.
Old December 5th, 2019, 11:35 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd honestly just add a little something.

MAXIMUM LIMIT(love that name BTW)
Only one Investment marker may be removed from a Bat Credit Card per round.
Old December 5th, 2019, 11:46 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
When this glyph comes into play, place two black Investment markers on this card. If an opponent's figure would remove one or more Investment markers, you may first remove one Investment marker from this card. If you do, that opponent's figure may not remove any Investment markers from its card this turn. Before taking a turn with this figure, you may move one Investment marker from this card to the card of the figure holding this glyph. Only one Investment marker may be removed from a Bat Credit Card per round.
Like this?
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea, something like that is what I'm thinking. Maybe even make it per player so as to encourage knocking it off of an opponent and trying to use it before they can use it against you again.
Old December 13th, 2019, 09:29 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
When this glyph comes into play, place two black Investment markers on this card. If an opponent's figure would remove one or more Investment markers, you may first remove one Investment marker from this card. If you do, that opponent's figure may not remove any Investment markers from its card this turn. Before taking a turn with this figure, you may move one Investment marker from this card to the card of the figure holding this glyph. Only one Investment marker may be removed from any Bat Credit Card per round.
Like this?
Using MrN's wording, with my minor change there for clarification. If no objections, I'm moving forward with this and planning on knocking this out as quick as I can.
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 14th, 2020, 10:28 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Works like a charm. I'm happy as is, didn't feel overpowered, or completely useless. It was better against Penguin, but I'm fine with that.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: BAT CREDIT CARD

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units:

Black King, Sage, Cable, Strong Guy, Armor (1000)
Vs.
Batman (II) with Credit Card, Shurikens, and Grapple, Captain America, Marrow, Solomon Grundy (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units:

Penguin (II), The Hood, Rhino, Trapster (615)
Vs.
Batwoman (Credit Card, Flash Bang), Robin (Tim), Nite Owl, Batgirl (Babs), Catgirl (620)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:

Two super close games! After the first one against the Black King, I was thinking that it was a little underpowered. You can only use it once per round, and BK didn’t really NEED the boost, especially with Sage powering everything up. The card was definitely used but it wasn’t terribly exciting. But then I played that Penguin army. Penguin is terrified of it, which is fitting and hilarious. Sure, you can only stop him once per round, and Penguin’s markers don’t have that once-per-round limit like BK, but he’s still out for the whole player turn. The Vigilantes have tons of bonding so even if Batman’s attack is blocked, Robin or Nite Owl will still get through! It was very useful against Penguin, but again, not overpowered!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
It was pretty cool. Obviously super niche, but it felt just about right to me, so I’m happy as is.

Old January 14th, 2020, 10:28 AM
...has moist legs

I propose we move to public testing!

I wanna keep this one a secret if that's okay with you, so we'll send out a "top-secret utility glyph"
Old January 14th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Bat Credit Card -VOTE TEST

No need to send it out at all IMO - I'll happily test this one when the time comes.
Old January 14th, 2020, 10:43 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
No need to send it out at all IMO - I'll happily test this one when the time comes.
Cool thanks! I want it done with since I'm not excited for it anymore. Too many characters I want to get to, hah!
Old January 14th, 2020, 04:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library