Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 10th, 2014, 11:28 PM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart
Who Do You 'Dread'?

Although I never played with Charos, I know a lot of people seemed intimidated by him. He'll go down with enough effort, but his massive Life and Counterstrike ability makes it hard for him to go down if you're not lucky.

What other units, like Charos, 'intimidated' players and why? I'm interested to know.

EDIT: I have printed out a card of Charos though and placed him in several one-on-one match-ups against my own Cards just to see what all the fuss was about.
Old February 10th, 2014, 11:35 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker
Re: Who Do You 'Dread'?

Cyprien always inspires fear in me as soon as he hits the board. depending on the situation- the lawmower affect in the Fen Hydra can be scary. And of course...Q9.

Old February 10th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jotun is both intimidating to play with and to play against. At once am both afraid of his massive destructive power and wary of his massive cost (and my potential inability to use him correctly).
Old February 11th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I really dread Sargent Alexander. He always gets drafted and is a pain to take down unless I have a melee army. I can still hear it"Chop, Chop, Chop"

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old February 11th, 2014, 12:19 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm... I never had too much trouble with Charos; I killed him with Ne-Gok-Sa and a squad of Groks once. While his team had Jalgard.

I play with lots of customs, and I can say that's pretty intimidating to see C3G's Thor, HoSS' Darth Vader, and VC's Nicolas Esenwein. That Vampire can be downright nasty if he can get his hands on some T-Gylphs.

If it's strictly Classic 'Scape, however, I find Braxas and the Airborne Elite to be really intimidating.
Old February 11th, 2014, 12:55 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This may be strange, but I fear Agent Carr the very most. I play mostly draft games, and he is a solid draft choice. For 100 points you get a versatile, tough, ranged or heavy hitting unit who walks through you Vikings and kills Raelin.

I don't reckon with the sword of reckoning!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:39 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Rats. One attack isn't scary right? It is if you have to kill over 40 of these things. No start zones has disadvantages

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 11th, 2014, 09:51 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Prolly Zetacron... Has the ability to swing an entire game with one good roll.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 11th, 2014, 10:16 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Rats and Rae are probably the units I hate most, because it makes the game drag on, and it gets dull quickly.

For their destructive potential and the board control that they generally provide, I fear the 4 man squads, especially ones with bonding heroes.
Old February 11th, 2014, 06:25 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Prolly Zetacron... Has the ability to swing an entire game with one good roll.
Yeah he sure does! I once lost a Hydra to my opponent's Round 1 / OM 1 all-skulls attack from Zetacron. Good grief!

I really dread going against hordes of ranged commons (the 4th Mass in particular), probably because I rarely use them myself. In terms of heroes, I've had some awful encounters against Braxas over the years.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quahon.

Old February 11th, 2014, 10:37 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Back in the day it was the Krav Mag. We had to soft ban them at my house because they "over-centralized the meta-game".

Nowadays I fear Zelrig. I can deal with him in game, but pre-game I'm obsessing about start zone placement and calling the game a loss.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units