Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 14th, 2017, 12:28 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Browsing D&D minis, I found that there are other Warforged besides the sculpts used for Heirloom and Warforged Soldiers. They are Warforged Scout, Warforged Bodyguard, Warforged Infiltrator, and Hammerer (no Warforged prefix for him). They all look great. Has anyone ever tried to make a new common Warforged squad (though the Infiltrator has a crossbow, while the others look like melee fellas) from these at all? There seems to be a fair amount of them available too.
Just FYI -- that Warforged Scout is cheap but really tiny. Like, height 2. I bought a few to make proxy Warforged Soldiers and was pretty surprised!
Aw bummer! Well hopefully the other three are usable. Thanks for the heads up though!
Old March 14th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Warforged Scout would still be usable, but I wouldn't be looking at a squad for any of them - more Warforged heroes would better fit the sculpts and be more interesting, IMO.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 14th, 2017, 10:47 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Warforged Scout would still be usable, but I wouldn't be looking at a squad for any of them - more Warforged heroes would better fit the sculpts and be more interesting, IMO.
I'm with Orang on this. One squad of warforged is enough. More thematic heroes would be more fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 14th, 2017, 04:53 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm with Orang on this. One squad of warforged is enough. More thematic heroes would be more fun.
They could do both! C3V/SoV aren't lacking in number of heroes produced; the more squads a faction has, the better, I say. I feel when a single-faction common squad from classic Heroscape gets a squad counterpart from C3V/SoV, it really enhances things - Teeth of the Makwa, Gorillatroopers , Microcorp Troopers, Shieldsmiths, etc. are all so awesome! And again, one could do both anyhow - the 3 of the 4 Warforged sculpts (and I actually found 2 more, but they aren't terribly plentiful (and there's the Heirloom sculpt as well)) could be used for a squad, while the remainder could be another hero. And in the lore, the creators of the Warforged are members of a powerful (human) family, so plentiful non-warforged sculpts could be used for thematic warforged heroes as well.
Old March 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I like more of the same race as long as they bring something new or fill in a lacking gap.

Old March 14th, 2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
I like more of the same race as long as they bring something new or fill in a lacking gap.
I think everyone shares that sentiment
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:22 PM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart

Had this thought the other day. Why don't we have a Unique hero that helps out the soulborgs? Like some sort of mad scientist/inventor that gives them some sort of boost or bonds with them as if by remote control.

Or how about a chance (albiet a slim one) to revive a soulborg by "repairing" it? This may make the deathwalkers far more appealing.

Let me know what ya'll think
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:33 PM
"like" happy

@DarthLegolas , welcome to the boards. There are quite a bit of new synergies with soulborgs now. Here's a LINK to the stuff those guys have made. There is a dwarf mechanic, Beorn boltcutter that upgrades soulborgs. A squad of soulborgs that bonds with utgar soulborg heroes called Zettian Infantry, and there is a Deathcommander leader that brings the utgar soulborgs together. There is also a hero called omegacron that does some wonders for the jandar soulborgs. Look them up, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Old March 15th, 2017, 12:24 AM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart

@TREX glad to be here, thanks for the welcome. I feel kinda sheepish tbh lol. I have looked through that list a number of times. (been here a while as a no-profile lurker) Somehow forgot/missed those guys. Heck, they may have been my sub-conscious inspiration. They're certainly fun looking.

cheers
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The Safari Ltd. Mythical Realms line has some promising figures. Take a look C3V!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 8th, 2017, 07:25 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
The Safari Ltd. Mythical Realms line has some promising figures. Take a look C3V!
I have a handful of those and a bunch of the dragons too. A lot of them dont fit very well on a large peanut base though. Ill be using them for hexless heroscape.

Old June 8th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I have a handful of those and a bunch of the dragons too. A lot of them dont fit very well on a large peanut base though. Ill be using them for hexless heroscape.
Darn...yeah I wasn't sure how big they were

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs