Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 9th, 2006, 05:55 PM

spengali has disabled reputation
Need link Quests of Heroscape

Can someone please post the links for Quests of Heroscape that was located in the Download section at HQ? I think there were at least 3 set of downloads. Thanks
Old May 9th, 2006, 06:01 PM

MacG Woo who?
I can't help you, short of uploading them from my home machine. But, hey, I have another related question. Are the Quests of Heroscape going to get a Tundra update?
Old May 9th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
One of the other site admins, Malechi.

Is one half the creative genius behind Quests of Heroscape.

I'm sure he'll upload Quests again.

Recent Games Played:
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:28 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation
Just bug Malechi everyday and he will post them for you.

Hint: Lots of PM's will do the trick.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:34 PM

MacG Woo who?
And if you can, use bad grammar and indifferent spelling as if you didn't care how much of his time it takes to parse your little diatribe.

He loves that.
Old May 9th, 2006, 09:41 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
I have the Quests expansion ZIP. It is 3.6MB. If I can find a way to upload, I would! Hopefully we will have some sort of file saving capability here!

-Ski
Old May 9th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
I have the Quests expansion ZIP. It is 3.6MB. If I can find a way to upload, I would! Hopefully we will have some sort of file saving capability here!

-Ski
You can attach files to posts. However Quests for Scape is a bit too large for an average user to attach, Malechi has a larger upload limit because of the nature of his uploads. I'm sure he'll be posting soon.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:12 PM

Well, you know, I am a pretty responsible sort of Heroscape fan...... Been around a while you know..... Just ask Malechi!

-Ski
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:17 PM

Hey, if you can't wait, you can find Quests on Boardgamegeek.com in the files section for Heroscape. Scroll a while and you will find it.....

-Ski
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I put them on my website. You can download them there, since they were too big for me to upload here. I am sure Malechi will upload them, Truth says he has a bigger limit. Until then, here they are.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~tboisver/heroscape/misc.html

Be on the look out for the Quests of Heroscape Thaelenk Tundra Expansion in the future. The quests in it are awesome.
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:51 PM

MacG Woo who?
Quote:
Be on the look out for the Quests of Heroscape Thaelenk Tundra Expansion in the future. The quests in it are awesome.
Nether, you shameless tease!
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacG
Quote:
Nether, you shameless tease!
I aim to please

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios