Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2020, 07:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If you find a mod with a pre-built map, just save the game and then you can load that game and map in the future.

A3n actually put together a pretty sweet map generator with a dozen or so C3G competitive maps on it. Someone who has access to it on the Discord can share it with you some time if you ask. Then you just need to save it and you'll be able to use it any time you want. Just be careful: when you use it to generate a new map, it resets anything else you have out (figures, cards, etc.)!
Ahh, I never thought that would be an issue. I will have a think about that.
Old December 13th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My end around was just to save all the stuff for the test in an empty bag before reloading and then pull the bag for quick set up afterwards.

Awesome tool, though! Thanks for putting that together. I’d love to grab a game with you on TTS one of these days!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2020, 11:24 AM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yeah, that'd do it!

OK, GH was referring to a different friend then.

You should come play with us on TTS some time. We usually play about every Friday night.
I have been slowly trying to bring Charos out of his deep slumber.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old December 14th, 2020, 11:47 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, there you go. You know how it is with those ancient dragons.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 15th, 2020, 06:57 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Here is the battle report for my groups 16th game C3G Heroscape. This week we added the following units into our unit pool: Iron Man (Mark 1), Aquaman (I), Loki, Graviton, and Speedy. My friend who won last week picked Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) as his unit to add to the game. So now we have a total of 146 units to pick from!

Finally we are back to three player games. With a three week streak of two player games, I’m glad we are more back to normal. I am still trying to find two more players, so the search continues. The map this week was a board of my own design. I was in a snow tile mood this week, it being December and all. Where I live in the USA though, I only see snow on the mountain tops. See the picture below:

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

Iron Man (Mark 1) 70
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) 350
Doomsday 390
SHIELD Agents 110
Lex Luthor (Battle Suit) 280

Player 2

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) 370
Gravitron 400
Scarlet Witch 285
Nightcrawler (I) 140

Player 3

Mister Freeze (I) 190
Two-Face 130
Thanos 360
Superman (I) 400
Silver Surfer 320
Black Canary 190

Game Play Summary

With Scarlet Witch on the battlefield, I wanted to try and get her off the board right away. On my first turn, I take Doomsday and leap to the center of the board. Scarlett Witch also moves onto the board. I am able to attack her, but I miss. Next Gravatron makes his debut and attacks Doomsday. I get a pretty good pounding with “Reverse Gravity” and I end up being moved away from the Scarlet Witch. In anger I attack Mr. Freeze with Doomsday. This causes Player 3 to throw Thanos onto Doomsday and a big fight in-sues.

Next few rounds as some big heavy hitter battles. Thanos and Doomsday fight it out. Mr. Freeze gets killed in the crossfire. Gravaton and Scarlett Witch kind fight it out with Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). Hal ends up losing two battery markers. Scarlett Witch then turns her attention to Player 3. She curses Superman, which is ineffective, because most of his powers do not work during his turn. Silver Surfer moves out of Player 3’s start zone and finishes off Doomsday. Lex Luthor then gets toss by Gravation and gets moved closer to Player 3’s start Zone. Thanos now has nothing to do with Doomsday dead, so he attacks Gravatron and whiffs. Silver Surfer now goes after Gravatron and kills him. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) gives it his all to go after Scarlett Witch and take her out. They end up fighting, but with her tough defensive powers, he only gets a single wound. This part of the game ends with Doomsday whiffing on his regenerative power because he has a curse marker.

The mid game starts with Thanos and Lex Luthor exchanging blows. Lex gets one wound. With Gavatron out of the picture Player 2 now starts to use Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) to attack Thanos and get some wounds. Player 3 moves out Black Canary and uses “Canary Cry Special Attack” to try and damage both Scarlett Witch and Hal Jordan, but the both block. Lex Luthor, then gets to have his big moment with “Kryptonite Blast Special Attack” on Superman, but it whiffs. Captain Marvel then goes on a killing streak and kills both Hal Jordan, and Thanos. Black Canary then kills Lex Luthor outright with her “Canary Cry”. The last few turns of the mid game end with Superman, Scarlett Witch, Silver Surfer, and Captain Marvel exchanging blows, while Doomsday slowly regenerates due to him being cursed.

As we start to get closer to the end game, both Thanos and Doomsday are able to return to the battlefield. Silver Surfer is finally able to break up the Superman, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel tie-up, by killing Captain Marvel. With Thanos and Doomsday back, both end up attacking each other and landing multiple wounds. Also Nightcralwer is able to make his way to the Player 3 start zone to try and get rid of both Black Canary and Two-Face. Nightcrawler falls flat on his face and is killed by Silver Surfer in one turn. Silver Surfer also files over and kills the Scarlett Witch. This removes Player 2 from the game. Superman then ends up in the center of the board, in a fight to the death with Doomsday. She pic below:

The game ends with Player 3 killing the last of my remaining Shield Agents with Silver Surfer.

Game Awards:

Hero: Silver Surfer
Just real solid unit this week. He killed Doomsday (1st time), then kills Gravatron. He also put down and Scarlett Witch. He was able to finish of Nightcrawler quickly as well. He delivers the killing blow to Player 2. He also helps Superman take down Doomsday (2nd time). After a game like this, he deserves the name Golden Surfer.

Zero: Nightcrawler
He falls flat this week. Despite all of his BAMF powers, he is not able to harm Player 3 at all. Silver Surfer surprise attacks him and he is destroyed.

Splash Page Moment: Superman does the “Three Amigos Salute” to Lex Luthor
Lex Luthor is not a very good unit. He is only great when attacking other Kryptonians, and still not that great. I finally get him over to Player 3’s start zone, so he can start attacking Superman with his “Kryptonite Blast Special Attack”. It totally whiffs on Superman. The splash page comes from Superman's figure pose. If you ever take a look at him, he’s got the final pose of the Three Amigo's Salute, pelvic thrust and all. It’s hilarious. He really needs a black sombrero. It was Superman’s way of making fun of poor Lex in his cute little battle suit. She the pick below:

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Last edited by GamerHusband; December 16th, 2020 at 11:20 AM.
Old December 15th, 2020, 07:12 PM

Did Player 3 get a handicap? Their army looks like it costs a bunch more!

Old December 16th, 2020, 12:25 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Nightcrawler I is on the never draft list in my house. We ended up making two more Nightcrawler cards to help us forget about that first one.
Old December 16th, 2020, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, Nightcrawler I is on the never draft list in my house. We ended up making two more Nightcrawler cards to help us forget about that first one.
That's funny. I really like Nightcrawler (I) so far. I used him a few times and had fun with him. This was the first time he really took a dive. I will have to check out the later designs. I think I even have the later ones rebased and ready to play.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old December 16th, 2020, 11:57 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I've never had an issue with the first one either. Haven't played him in years, but I know I enjoyed him.
Old December 16th, 2020, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Looks like that was quite and oversight on Player 2 and myself for not noticing that Player 3 had almost 400 more points than us. We never really double check point values before we start. Guess that will change this week. Imagine if Player 3 lost.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old December 16th, 2020, 01:43 PM

Well definitely helps explain the victory.

Old December 16th, 2020, 04:44 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Quote:
Looks like that was quite and oversight on Player 2 and myself for not noticing that Player 3 had almost 400 more points than us. We never really double check point values before we start. Guess that will change this week. Imagine if Player 3 lost.
Unacceptable!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy