Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 10th, 2007, 09:18 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The difference between that and the Smoke Powder question is the wording. Smoke Powder says "any" meaning "at least one" while Engagement strike says "a" meaning "each and every one."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
So if you move adjacent to two of them with one step, you take one strike. But then if you move adjacent to one, then circle around and engage the other later in your move, you take two?
Old September 10th, 2007, 11:53 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
So if you move adjacent to two of them with one step, you take one strike. But then if you move adjacent to one, then circle around and engage the other later in your move, you take two?
One strike for each agent that you move into engagement with, whether its 1 at a time or all 3.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old September 10th, 2007, 11:55 PM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wow thanks for straightining that out.
Old October 20th, 2007, 04:31 PM

s2ua7 has disabled reputation
Ok, question about adjacency.... So my Nakita agent is adjacent to Brunack, who is adjacent to someone else (it doesnt matter, I think it was a blastatron or something like that in the game I was playing), but not adjacent to the Nakita... Since Brunack is adjacent to the Nakita, do I still get to roll for Smoke Powder even though Brunack is adjacent to an enemy or not? We assumed that they did not in the game because it seemed a little fairer to play that way, and in the end it didnt matter as no units died... lol... but the question came up and thought I would ask.

Thanks
Old October 20th, 2007, 04:41 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Welcome to the site, s2ua7! In Aldin's absence, I give you a Marro Handshackle!
While I'm not particularly sure, I think the answer is no. But wait for someone else to answer.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 20th, 2007, 05:38 PM

Cool, thanks for the welcome Thats how we figured it would play out... The wording was a little ambiguous (sp?) in terms of if it was any character that would be affected by the Nikita's smoke screen or just the Nikita itself. Thanks for the quick response

s2
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:03 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2ua7
Ok, question about adjacency.... So my Nakita agent is adjacent to Brunack, who is adjacent to someone else (it doesnt matter, I think it was a blastatron or something like that in the game I was playing), but not adjacent to the Nakita... Since Brunack is adjacent to the Nakita, do I still get to roll for Smoke Powder even though Brunack is adjacent to an enemy or not? We assumed that they did not in the game because it seemed a little fairer to play that way, and in the end it didnt matter as no units died... lol... but the question came up and thought I would ask.

Thanks
It depends on who is attacking. If the blastatron that is adjacent to Brunak is attacking him, then no. If another figure is attack Brunak or the Nakita from range (with a normal attack), then yes.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:11 PM

eric.dunfee Woo who?
It was drake who was adjacent to Brunak (who was then adjacent to the nakita) if I remember correctly.
Old October 21st, 2007, 11:24 AM

Haha, you nerd Eric... lol But your right it was Drake now that I think about it
Old November 18th, 2007, 01:00 PM

oracle92 knows what's in an order marker oracle92 knows what's in an order marker
so if someone moves into adjacency with one of these guys then leaves, all in the same move, they would get to roll for engagement strike and disengagement? ouch.

The dice help those who help themselves.
Old November 18th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle92
so if someone moves into adjacency with one of these guys then leaves, all in the same move, they would get to roll for engagement strike and disengagement? ouch.
Kick to the groin, kick in the a$$.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units