Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 20th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Kristoff von Doom (Vote for Public Playtesti

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 21st, 2017, 01:30 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old March 21st, 2017, 02:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

This passes

If I get any sign-ups from allies outside the Danger Room, my plan is to just send them Kristoff without Magical Aptitude. I want to see some spell-less tests anyway.

Any Allies who can't see the finished spells and want to test Kristoff with some, PM me and/or YK and we'll get you sorted out.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kristoff von Doom (Public Playtesting Phase)

Sounds good. The spells themselves are priced individually so the only real effect Magical Aptitude has that needs to be factored into his cost would be the ability to deal more than 1W at a time to figures with the MD power, but that only occurs when casting a spell so it's pretty narrow in effect.
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:16 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Kristoff Von Doom

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Kristoff Von Doom(95), Doctor Doom(I)(375), Doombot x2(190), Final Ruin x2(20) (680)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Shang-Chi(230), Iron Fist(260) (680)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Kristoff Von Doom(95), Doctor Doom(I)(375), Doombot x2(190), Final Ruin x3(30) (690)
vs.
Mr. Fantastic(235), Plastic Man(145), She-Hulk(310) (690)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I'm unsure how much was luck vs. just how good of a cohesive unit Dr. Doom + Kristoff + Doombot + Spells is. I also wasn't sure if Doom's Mystic Power Drain extra turn prevents Kristoff from being able to take a turn, I played it as a successful Mystic Power Drain bonus turn means no opportunity for Kristoff's Doom's Ward turn. So the games could have been even more in Doom's favor if that's not the case. Overall, Kristoff is definitely a great draft in a Doom build, as a nice backup to a backup option that the Doombot's offer. I was also unsure if Doom's Heir gives Kristoff all of Doom's powers once he's destroyed, or if the wording simply implies that Doombots can be used on Kristoff at that point. I'm thinking the latter is how it is worded, but it didn't come up in my games. I think Kristoff is a bit better than 95, but since luck played a factor, I'd say 105 is as high as I'd go until more tests say otherwise.
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks for the tests, Arkham! I'd be okay with Kristoff's cost coming up to 105 for further testing. Looks like you had some solid luck with him, but he's felt pretty strong to me anyway. Plus it puts him at a slightly different price point from the Doombots, so that's a neat little bonus.

Doom's Heir doesn't give Kristoff any extra powers, just lets him synergize with Doombots, yeah. Whether or not Mystic Power Drain and Doom's Ward can both come up on the same turn is a good question. I'd say you could still get a Power Drain turn and then bond with Kristoff, because Doom doesn't really bar that. (And if that's something we want to change, that's more on Doom's plate than Kristoff's.)
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
Symbiotic

Made a couple SP edits. Bumped the points to 105 and changed Doom's Ward to refer to "Doctor Doom".

Doom's Ward was originally keyed into "Victor von Doom", but I updated it to be "Doctor Doom" for consistency with Doom's Heir. Doom's Heir really needs to reference Doctor Doom rather than Victor, so that seemed like the way to go.

(I do have some Victor von Dooms in mind that won't be Doctor Doom, as well as at least one Doctor Doom that won't be Victor von Doom, and I'd hate to have some units that could work with one power and not the other.)
Old April 8th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Symbiotic

Tests in from Lobster! He didn't find him to be of much (or any) use in an Adventurer build, but he's playing the version without Magical Aptitude, so I'm okay with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Kristoff von Doom

Army Test
Map: Marr Highway
Units: (Adventurers) Kristoff von Doom (105) Mr. Fantastic, Iceman, She-hulk. (820) VS (Agents) Nick Fury, Spider-Woman, Iron Man Stealth Suit, Shield Agents, Skrull Infiltrator. (820)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Marr Highway
Units: Team Doom and Gloom: Kristoff von Doom (105) Doctor Doom, Doombots (x2) Moloids (x5) (720) VS. Mutants: Magneto, Sabretooth, Destiny (720)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: If I'm making an Adventurer build Kristoff likely won't be along for the ride. In a Doctor Doom build however, he will likely be on the table every time.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Kristoff is a fun addition to a Doctor Doom build, and gives Doctor Doom some different bonding options.
Old April 8th, 2017, 04:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Any ideas on how to bring those two army builds (Adventures & Doom) into balance or do you feel like giving the Fan4 build some limited access to spells is enough? I wouldn't want to see him only ever be in Doom builds and never anywhere else.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library