Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 27th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

We Will Rock You
(followed by)
We Are the Champions - Queen

Old October 27th, 2009, 12:18 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Go it Alone- Beck
Old October 28th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Prison Bound - Social Distortion

Old October 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart

Wild Young Hearts - The Noisettes

followed by

Bad Romance - Lady GaGa

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Second Chance~Shinedown

I'm a F18, bro.
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:46 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Check My Brain - Alice In Chains
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Check My Brain - Alice In Chains
Hey Raudulfr, that's off the new album isn't it? I haven't been able to really check that one out yet and I really don't want to buy it blind. Is it really an "Alice in Chains" album, or is it just a rehash of Jerry Cantrell's solo stuff with a new name?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:22 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the new album. I'm thinking the new singer was 'hand-picked' because of his voice. He has a very Lane Staley sound. The new singer can also nail the old stuff.
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've heard this guy has a great voice, but I was really asking from more of a songwriting standpoint.

Old October 29th, 2009, 12:01 PM

hmmm that would be hard for me to answer. I'm not really familiar with Cantrell's solo stuff. But in the end isn't Alice In Chains really just Jerry Cantrell? He's the main guy, so his solo stuff shouldn't sound that much different. Plus he sings so many harmonies on all the AIC stuff his voice is a part of the sound.
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Gets It!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
hmmm that would be hard for me to answer. I'm not really familiar with Cantrell's solo stuff. But in the end isn't Alice In Chains really just Jerry Cantrell? He's the main guy, so his solo stuff shouldn't sound that much different. Plus he sings so many harmonies on all the AIC stuff his voice is a part of the sound.
Thanks, the main reason I asked is because I don't really like much of Cantrell's solo stuff any more (I still love Angel Eyes, Glass Dick Jones, and Anger Rising though). The AIC stuff has never really gotten stale for me; basically, JC I'll skip when it randoms on iTunes, AIC I don't. When I first started hearing about it, the new AIC album sounded like Cantrell's attempt to salvage a lackluster solo career. I guess I'll have to find some time to check it out on my own.

Old October 29th, 2009, 01:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-4v...eature=related

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music