Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old January 17th, 2018, 03:50 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Modular dungeon walls (inspired by Raudulfr)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbilly1 View Post
This is awesome. The concept could easily be adapted to make housing for a town. Flat or pitched roofs aswell.

Once my new belt comes in I will be able to print again so if you need a beta tester...
This was one of my first ideas after seeing how the walls went together. It would be very easy to make a few roof sections and a gable to fit on top. It will happen eventually.
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
This is awesome. The concept could easily be adapted to make housing for a town. Flat or pitched roofs aswell.

Once my new belt comes in I will be able to print again so if you need a beta tester...
My thoughts as well.

I am actually thinking about incorporating paper printed material, mostly for floors and roofs but also walls would be doable as well.

Someone on here did something like that for the castle walls but this way you could really customize it to whatever you want.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:03 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:

My thoughts as well.

I am actually thinking about incorporating paper printed material, mostly for floors and roofs but also walls would be doable as well.

Someone on here did something like that for the castle walls but this way you could really customize it to whatever you want.

Hah awesome, I started a thread named "paperscape village" on here years ago. It was essentially this exact idea with paper craft buildings. I'll see if I can retrieve the pictures because I noticed they're no longer viewable.
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:07 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woah, that was you. Nice!

Then you know exactly what I mean.
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Woah, that was you. Nice!

Then you know exactly what I mean.
Wow these bring me back lol. Apparently my photobucket is still active but does not allow photo linking. This was 2008-2009 ish. before household 3d printers was even a thing. Crazy how time flies.

Old January 17th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Actually I have never seen that before but it looks awesome!
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:16 PM

fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker

Well with the modular system you could make parallelogram buildings like in SPI's Sniper - like srmalloy has been saying for over a decade
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:22 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

You're designs and concepts are awesome man! One question for you, what design software are you using? I have background in using 3D designing, but haven't apply it to heroscape or even 3D printing. I might try to take a crack at some designs that I thought of too. I have a printer coming in March so it's probably time to start freshing up on my designing skills

*Repped!*
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
You're designs and concepts are awesome man! One question for you, what design software are you using? I have background in using 3D designing, but haven't apply it to heroscape or even 3D printing. I might try to take a crack at some designs that I thought of too. I have a printer coming in March so it's probably time to start freshing up on my designing skills

*Repped!*
In march? Did you also back the snapmaker. Mine is specified for march from them as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post

*Repped!*
Hah, thanks Aksisu. I'd say it's novice-amateur at best. I'm currently using Fusion for modeling. When I originally bought the printer I had no desire to design as well. I figured most people already had cool STL files posted on Thingiverse etc. When I started not finding specific things I got into the design aspect. This is only going on about 5 months. Most nights I just try a new tool from the task bar to see what it does and try to remember everything lol.
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:53 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
In march? Did you also back the snapmaker. Mine is specified for march from them as well.
Sure did
I've been pretty impressed with the print quality of prints others have shared after receiving their printers. March couldn't come soon enough to say the least
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Hah, thanks Aksisu. I'd say it's novice-amateur at best. I'm currently using Fusion for modeling. When I originally bought the printer I had no desire to design as well. I figured most people already had cool STL files posted on Thingiverse etc. When I started not finding specific things I got into the design aspect. This is only going on about 5 months. Most nights I just try a new tool from the task bar to see what it does and try to remember everything lol.
Well I would say that you're doing very well! I haven't used Fusion before, I'll give it a shot sometime soon to see what it's all about.

I owned a 3D printer a while back and printed a catan board with it, but nothing really for heroscape. *idiot*
Buttttt with my snapmaker coming I'm excited to fire up the 3D printing again, and plan to do some crazy things for heroscapers. Fingers crossed!
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:25 PM

Wow that snapmaker is neat how the heads can be swapped to engrave or etch. That 4" build plate turns me off though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles