Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:23 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- July 1st, GenCon Practice

Still unsure about attendance, but if I can come I am thinking of running an army I call Can't Touch This

The Varja 160
Cormin the Dark 75
Krav 100
Rats x2 80
Drow Chain Fighter 25
Isamu 10
450 (If I can math today)

As usual, I would need to borrow some figures since all I have of that bunch is the Krav. Once I confirm attendance and army choice, if someone could supply those that'd be awesome!!!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:22 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Can I come even if I didn't go to last one? I am willing to play whatever army someone wants me to play - such as one you were debating bringing to Gencon, or an army you know your army might have trouble against - PM me or post here with your army idea (and if you can bring it, even better). Or else I will throw something together.

Also, since Gencon practice, no C3V/SoV, right? So @Koolster25 that means no The Varja or Cormin the Dark. I could come early with a map if really needed.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:49 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Can I come even if I didn't go to last one? I am willing to play whatever army someone wants me to play - such as one you were debating bringing to Gencon, or an army you know your army might have trouble against - PM me or post here with your army idea (and if you can bring it, even better). Or else I will throw something together.

Also, since Gencon practice, no C3V/SoV, right? So @Koolster25 that means no The Varja or Cormin the Dark. I could come early with a map if really needed.
Ah. I had forgotten it was GenCon practice! I'm also willing to play anything anyone would want.

If no one has anything I'll run Nilf, Krav, Rae, and 2x Rats and I'll need to borrow the Rats.

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; August 2nd, 2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:41 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post

Ah. I had forgotten it was GenCon practice! I'm also willing to play anything anyone would want.

If no one has anything I'll run Nilf, Krav, Rae, and 2x Rats and I'll need to borrow the Rats.
Wow! That's seems quite a powerful army for a RtW format.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post

Wow! That's seems quite a powerful army for a RtW format.
You're right. I came up with that one rather quickly. I think I would prefer to play something someome else created, so as to ensure it's at the right power level. If no one has anything my current idea is Dividers x4, Rae, Su Bak Na, and Isamu

My Customs
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:09 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Now you have to find someone with four squads of Dividers! :P
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:03 PM

I've seen Necro with quite a few before. Whether he'd let me borrow them is another question though! :P They're so fun to play idk why they couldn't have made more! If I remember correctly, they're pretty lax about proxies too if comes to that. (Although maybe not so much for GenCon practice).

My Customs
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:12 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I think I have 3 squads of Dividers. I can bring them (and suitable proxies if needed). How much do you need to borrow?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:25 PM

4x Dividers and Isamu.

Also, if anyone has extra Unique Heroes or figures they would like to sell tomorrow PM me.

My Customs
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Can someone bring 5 squads of dividers, marcu, isamu, and 3 squads of axegrinders?
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:00 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Koolster had dibs on Dividers and Isamu, sorry. I can bring Marcu and Axegrinders.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 5th, 2017, 08:55 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I can bring 4 squads of dividers

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events