Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old June 18th, 2006, 09:35 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
I have vengeance!!

DW8k.....vs one lone Dumatef

dw had high ground...his roll...

yeah!! hahahaha
I win with a dumatef!!!

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 18th, 2006, 10:20 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Rod,

Be sure and tell the whole story......your Dumatef was on road tile

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 18th, 2006, 10:23 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
hehe true so he was on the road...
but 8 defense dice!!!!

hey I can gloat...25 pt duma to a 130(or is it 140pt) dw8k!!!

:)

so at the end of the day...the Duma sits all nice and happy in the middle of the road on wolf swamp map...

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 18th, 2006, 10:26 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I tend to swarm any Deathwalker with multipul spuads of any kind without letting up untill it's dead.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 18th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Rush it with the Vipers {Frenzy} or Frnzy with the Aubrien. Also just rush it with Tarn Viking that usuallly works for me

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 22nd, 2006, 09:40 AM

thebigcurve has disabled reputation
So, I have had success against DW9K with a quick move to engage him with Agent Carr, and then bring in KM or Roman Archers or any ranged squad from height and just pick him apart. Now that I have played some more, he is less of a problem for me.

Thanks for all of the great advice everybody!

If I'm a heretic for believing the truth, I'm a happy heretic
Old June 22nd, 2006, 11:43 PM

morbiddrummer has disabled reputation
I would recommend someone like agent carr or alexander. for ranges maybe syvvaris but definetly keep your units like the 4th mass spread apart so they don't fall victim to that special blast attack of his. Negoksa is good but I would definetly recommend alexander because he can't get his with normal attacks. get in there and roll those 6 attack dice (7 if u get the higher ground) and hope for the best.
Old January 8th, 2008, 02:06 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
I know it's been awhile since anyone posted here, but since SOTM has been released, I have found another good counter for DW9000. Sonlen. If Dragon Swoop doesn't work, with height, Sonlen's normal attack can be effective, given the low shield rolls DW9000 seems to have. Basically, with Sonlen, you get a free shot at a one-hit kill, and with six life, and Dragon Heal, Sonlen has a better chance of killing DW9000 than vice-versa.
Old January 8th, 2008, 02:08 PM

MechaBeast is surprisingly tart
Any figure with 3 or greater attack seems to work well.

...and then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal, and then he herded them all onto a boat and then he beat the crap out every single one.

Old January 8th, 2008, 04:12 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
IT'S ALIVE!!! *Dr. Frankenstein voice*
Old January 8th, 2008, 08:25 PM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but if have Swarm of the Marro, use Sonlen. He has a Range 4 25% change of inflicting a wound after moving his 5 spaces.

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
You could've at least read this page: that's just been said only a few posts above yours.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles