Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 25th, 2007, 06:44 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Carcassonne - X Box Live

Just found this bit of information on the next X Box Live board game. I've never played the board game, but have seen a few threads kicking around.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/799/799057p1.html
Old June 25th, 2007, 07:56 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If you're willing to indulge a few germans, BrettSpielWelt.de has a downloaded program so you can play games like Catan (basic) and Carcassonne.
Old June 26th, 2007, 02:10 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Comes out tomorrow (Wed) I can't wait! Now that I've played a million games of Catan I'm ready for Carcassonne! I have the board game and all the expansions. The only thing I'm bummed about is they are releasing the base game with The River expansions. Inns and Cathedrals should have been included at the very least. Traders and Builders and King and Scout would have been great for online play as well. I'm guessing maybe future DLC for the expansions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games