Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 28th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Dredd anyone?

JUDGE FEAR

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Genocidal
Medium 5

Life: 5

Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 6

FACE OF FEAR
When an opponent's figure adjacent to Judge Fear reveals any Order Markers on their card, you may choose a figure adjacent to Judge Fear to receive an automatic wound. Fearless figures, Androids, Constructs, Undead, and Judges are not affected by Face of Fear.

VESSEL OF DEATH
After Judge Death has been destroyed you may place his figure on this card. If possible replace an opponent's figure destroyed by Fear with Judge Death's figure. Androids, Undead, Constructs, and Destructible Objects are not affected by Vessel of Death. After placing Judge Death's figure, remove all Markers from Death's card.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round you may place all figures you control with the Dimensional Teleport power on any empty map space. Figures moved by Dimensional Teleport do not receive any leaving engagement attacks. After moving Judge Fear using Dimensional Teleport, remove one Wound Marker from this card. Judge Fear may not use Dimensional Teleport if there are three or more Wound Markers on this card.

or for FACE OF FEAR
A d20 power may be the most apt here. I would love some suggestions.
I also considered a combo of Deadly Strike and Double Attack(after wounding).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 11th, 2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

JUDGE FIRE

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Pyromaniacal
Medium 5

Life: 5

Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 6

FIRE TRIDENT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2 Attack 5When attacking with Fire Trident Special Attack, you may choose one adjacent figure to also be affected by Fire Trident Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Squad figures roll one less defense die against Fire Trident Special Attack. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by Fire Trident Special Attack.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT

At the end of each round, if Judge Fire is on the battlefield and there are two or fewer Wound Markers on this card, you may place Judge Fire on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Fire is moved by Dimensional Teleport, he may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

LAVA RESISTANT

Judge Fire never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; April 7th, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old August 8th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Rookie Judge

Human
Uncommon Hero
Judge
Dedicated
Medium 5

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 2
Defense: 4

JUDGE
Start the game with a [color] Judgement Marker for each [Name of this unit] you control. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of this Judge inflicts a wound on an opponent's figure, you may place a Judgement Marker on that figure's Army Card.

JURY
Before attacking, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a skull, you may roll an additional combat die. You may continue to roll a combat die in this manner until you do not roll a skull. When attacking with this Judge, you may roll an additional attack die for each skull rolled with Jury.

EXECUTIONER
When attacking an opponent's figure with a Judgement Marker on its Army Card, instead of rolling an additional attack die for each skull rolled with the Jury special power, you may add an automatic skull for each skull rolled with the Jury special power.

Thanks for the power ideas Margloth.
That is a sweet design. Really captures the theme, especially with the power names. I don't think Judge will activate much, though. It isn't often a figure wounds his own man. Maybe it could activate when an opponent's figure wounds a figure within 2 of the Rookie. That makes the Rookies enter the battlefield but they get more automatic skulls.
Old August 9th, 2012, 02:32 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dredd'verse ~ Dark Judges have arrived!

Hey Spinny,

I'm not sure about Rookie Judge yet, plus the mini is Brit Cit Judge. For a rookie Judge, just get a Dredd figure and paint the helmet white (I've taken the same approach with Judge Giant - just paint his face brown and job done).

However, the Dark Judges and Hershey are awesome! Get them in the C3G public design post ASAP.

You rock!
Old August 9th, 2012, 06:57 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For the power of Judge:

JUDGE
Start the game with a [color] Judgement Marker for each [Name of this unit] you control. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of this Judge inflicts a wound on any figure, you may place a Judgement Marker on that figure's Army Card.

Not a big change - Just a thought.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 9th, 2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: I reread this entire thread quite often. Great stuff! If I was to judge...sorry
Old August 10th, 2012, 11:47 AM

Thanks for the input everyone. Rookie Judge is Margloth's design. He has mad skills. Nice catch on the Judge power. I like the suggestions and will most likely go with the AMIS version. Any suggestions for Fear? His power is the toughest for me. I am thinking a d20 power may be in order.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 16th, 2012, 05:27 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
FACE OF FEAR
When an opponent's figure adjacent to Judge Fear reveals any Order Markers on their card, you may choose a figure adjacent to Judge Fear to receive an automatic wound. Fearless figures, Androids, Constructs, Undead, and Judges are not affected by Face of Fear.

VESSEL OF DEATH
After Judge Death has been destroyed you may place his figure on this card. If possible replace an opponent's figure destroyed by Fear with Judge Death's figure. Androids, Undead, Constructs, and Destructible Objects are not affected by Vessel of Death. After placing Judge Death's figure, remove all Markers from Death's card.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round you may place all figures you control with the Dimensional Teleport power on any empty map space. Figures moved by Dimensional Teleport do not receive any leaving engagement attacks. After moving Judge Fear using Dimensional Teleport, remove one Wound Marker from this card. Judge Fear may not use Dimensional Teleport if there are three or more Wound Markers on this card.
I like the Face of Fear the way it is but I have issues with the Dimensional Teleport allowing a player to place all figures. Perhaps this is where the d20 needs to be used or a 'up to a max of 3 figures' statement (which would save space on the card.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 16th, 2012 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Vessel of Death is very Thematic!
Old August 28th, 2012, 01:06 PM

Hi AMIS. DT only Teleports figures with the DT power. It has been re-worded to make that clearer.

Vessel of Death just got changed a bit and the power is now part of Death's design.

This whole process has moved to the Public Design thread in the C3G forums. Feel free to stop by and offer your comments. I would love to see more of your opinions as Dredd'verse develops. Thanks!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 18th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Dredd'verse ~ Dark Judge workshop

I'm glad to see these kind of workshop threads in the general C3G forum. We have quite a few in the sanctum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 18th, 2013, 06:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I admit I don't know as much about the 2000 AD universe as I do most of the others and definitely no where near as much a Tornado or Streaky, but I was doing some research and I read that they are Judges or lawkeepers from an alternate dimension. Is that true, T-Spinny? If so, why not just call them Judges but give them evil/ terrible personalities. Malevolent works but Twisted might be good for him too to be a Twisted Judge. (His motivation is that he realized that all crime is committed by the living, so to end crime he wants to end the living.) Am I right, Tornado?
Reposted here, where it is more relevant.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:56 PM

In response to Spidey, I do not want them to be Judges if there is any kind of Judge synergy in the future. Dark Judges are what they are known as so I think that is best.

Nice call on giving this thread a Workshop title Bats!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well Owlman is Batman's anti-matter universe self, but I'd never want Antimatter Clone on the card.

What about Lawkeepers? It's what they are and it sounds more official.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy