Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 10th, 2020, 10:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Looks great @Hahma , All out war is pretty awesome. I like that the threat tracker and fear die arent used in call to arms. They definitely have their place in solo and coop campaigns but can be heavily abused in head to head play. My brother in law would always pick high nerve characters and run the threat level up as quickly as possible to make my low and medium nerve survivors freak out. I get that its a tactic for victory but wasnt a fun aspect of play when playing against one another. Ill have a mighty horde once the zombicide minis are done. I will definitely be putting even more walkers than is recommended on my battlefields for call to arms. Another great rule in call to arms is having an action to reload a gun that is out of ammo. In all out war you needed an ammo card and it made having an expensive rifle not so great sometimes. I have a ton of foam core and card board at my place and was contemplating throwing together some damaged prison buildings together to fill out the rest of my prison scene. I already have about 20 cars, a tank, a bunch of prison fences, some catwalks and small towers, road tiles, scatter terrain, a few 2 story houses, a barn, and a cabin. Some prison buildings would definitely be cool to fill out a 3x3 board. I plan on using the 3x3 board with slightly modified start zones for the different scenarios. In call to arms the are set up a little bit like legion. I just have to figure out where Im going to store the prison buildings. Im surprised my wife hasnt killed me yet. I had a good time yesterday with my daughter. I had the last batch of zombies completed all but the blood and she asked me if she could help putting the blood paint on the zombies. I told her to think of each ones story of why they had blood on them and where it was. It was pretty fun. She now is interested in playing zombicide and wants to help me put blood on the rest of the zombies as I paint them. I turned out great because she is much more liberal with the blood than I am and it gave them a more diversified look to mine.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures