Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 2nd, 2023, 02:12 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MCS Season I: 3/11/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
@OEAO What are the rules for the Marvel ruins on Stoker? Can a unit with flying ability access the top, etc. ?
The Warehouse will be built without the platform on Stoker. (VirtualScape doesn't provide that option.) I hope the event goes well! I'd love to hear afterward which maps you liked most and least!
GameBear is correct- the top platform of the Warehouse will be removed.
Old March 2nd, 2023, 02:13 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
@OEAO What are the rules for the Marvel ruins on Stoker? Can a unit with flying ability access the top, etc. ?
I believe every map utilizing the Marvel Warehouse has 1 additional rule from official rules: You cannot break the "Breakable Wall Section"

If I remember correctly, according to official rules you cannot fly atop the Warehouse level regardless, but they put spaces up there for some reason.

See you there!
Stoker will be built without the breakable wall section and without the top level of the Warehouse.
Old March 2nd, 2023, 02:13 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Per GameBear's request, the map pool has been updated, and glyphs have been pre-selected for each map.
Old March 2nd, 2023, 02:49 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I believe every map utilizing the Marvel Warehouse has 1 additional rule from official rules: You cannot break the "Breakable Wall Section" if utilized

If I remember correctly, according to official rules you cannot fly atop the Warehouse level regardless, but they put spaces up there for some reason.

See you there!
Stoker will be built without the breakable wall section and without the top level of the Warehouse.
fixed

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 6th, 2023, 11:51 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Who's claiming which maps to bring? I can lend a hand but not sure what's available to make.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 7th, 2023, 12:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Who's claiming which maps to bring? I can lend a hand but not sure what's available to make.
Maps are covered!
Old April 14th, 2023, 11:01 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: MCS Season I: 5/20/23

May event details are up- hope you can join us on May 20th! I'll get maps up shortly- we'll be taking a brief break from the mapmaker series to feature some newer maps.

Please note that we're trying a few new glyphs/slight modifications to glyphs: Lodin will be D20 +2, Ulaniva allows you to roll one additional attack die once per turn (any unit can use this, common or unique, but it's a flat once per turn), and Brandar will be Disengage.

Mentions:
Old April 14th, 2023, 11:01 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

May event details are up- hope you can join us on May 20th! I'll get maps up shortly- we'll be taking a brief break from the mapmaker series to feature some newer maps.

Please note that we're trying a few new glyphs/slight modifications to glyphs: Lodin will be D20 +2, Ulaniva allows you to roll one additional attack die once per turn (any unit can use this, common or unique, but it's a flat once per turn), and Brandar will be Disengage.

Mentions:
Old April 16th, 2023, 11:09 AM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

@OEAO - As of right now now, I plan to be there with Sam. Cool format. Just need to figure out 8 armies now
Old April 16th, 2023, 11:18 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
@OEAO - As of right now now, I plan to be there with Sam. Cool format. Just need to figure out 8 armies now
Pro tip: you only have to figure out 4, and just order them differently so that you won’t be playing the same army in the same round.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 16th, 2023, 11:29 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Pro tip: you only have to figure out 4, and just order them differently so that you won’t be playing the same army in the same round.
Yeah, Boromir's correct- you can share some/all armies that way! So you need anywhere from 4-8 armies for the two of you. Let me know if you need to borrow anything (although I don't have much VC).

Also, the sign-up link has been added to the OP!
Old April 17th, 2023, 06:38 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

Great! I guess I missed the obvious . This will help a lot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events