Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 7th, 2023, 11:53 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AotV Rebasing/Painting, Mohicans - Orgbsane's Hobby Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
@orgsbane for Christmas my family gave me the Army Painter Mega Speedpaint Set. I cracked them open and painted three figures that I made a custom card for called the Duskmantle Operatives. I need to do just a few touch ups and details, but below are the results. I really like these paints. The only issue I did have was some reactivation that was occurring.

Duskmantle Operative 1

Duskmantle Operative 2

Duskmantle Operative 3

Those look fantastic, great job! If you are looking to paint a second layer on speedpaints, they will almost always reactivate. I'd recommend a light spray of matte varnish, that should help keep them in place for when you paint another layer.
Old January 8th, 2023, 07:59 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AotV Rebasing/Painting, Mohicans - Orgbsane's Hobby Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
@orgsbane for Christmas my family gave me the Army Painter Mega Speedpaint Set. I cracked them open and painted three figures that I made a custom card for called the Duskmantle Operatives. I need to do just a few touch ups and details, but below are the results. I really like these paints. The only issue I did have was some reactivation that was occurring.

Duskmantle Operative 1

Duskmantle Operative 2

Duskmantle Operative 3

Those look fantastic, great job! If you are looking to paint a second layer on speedpaints, they will almost always reactivate. I'd recommend a light spray of matte varnish, that should help keep them in place for when you paint another layer.
@orgsbane as an additional note my family gave me a Anycubic Photon Mono X resin 3D printer for Christmas also. I have already down loaded all of @scapedood and @White Knight STL files for Heroscape. I will be printing out quite a few soon so these speedpaints will come in very handy. For the three Duskmantle Operative figures it took about a total of 2 hours. I am just a novice at painting, but the more I paint the better and faster I will get. Thanks once again for helping me to make the decision on going with the speedpaints and also for recommending the matte finish to stop the reactivation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions