Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 15th, 2009, 03:24 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Re: DnD Heroscape Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
Darrak Ambershard
Aquilla
Darrak streaks across the battlefield, hiding in the shadows until he finds the right moment to strike! Using stealth and guile, he catches enemies by surprise and finds the chinks in their armor.
This guy is a streaker? Man, he needs some kind of armor or pants. I don't want to see his er..um..."dwarfness" out there in front of God and everybody. No wonder he's sticking to the shadows, he freaking nu...huh? Oh. Right.
Look at that! Look at that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUIu03s3oNY
Old August 15th, 2009, 03:37 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

There is still one character left. The woman drow shown on the front of the box. Anyone have that photo or know where to find it.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old August 16th, 2009, 11:20 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
There is still one character left. The woman drow shown on the front of the box. Anyone have that photo or know where to find it.
I believe all the characters in the set are shown on the first page. There is a dark elf hero and a 3 elf squad. Only two of the elves from that squad are on the first page I think, that's where the confusion is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News