Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 10th, 2020, 04:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Grumble

I fixed that like five times. Stupid Google. It's 575.

~Dysole, working on it
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Signups until 5/17

If I choose to sit one Rat, are the Rats placed in 4's until the last squad, or can I place 3 Rats as a full card placement whenever?
Old May 13th, 2020, 08:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I believe you could place 3 Rats. That would automatically drop the 4th Rat.
Old May 13th, 2020, 08:59 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

working on armies!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old May 14th, 2020, 11:45 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'm In.

My goal is 400+ point of each army to come from this list of <5 figures from Cleon's VC Unit Tier List, Guardians of the Galaxy or worse on Orc's Power Rankings, or <B- on dok's C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

In Heat & Insanity, the last shall become first:
Quote:
Jotun, Shurrak, Drow Chainfighter, Runa the Kyrie Warrior, Shades of Bleakewoode, Templar Cavalry, The Einar Imperium, Empress Kiova, Evar Scarcarver, Grok Riders, Obsidian Guards, Shaolin Monks, Master Win Chiu Woo
Old May 14th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was considering picking lesser ratted armies as well, though more in the B area lol. So much randomness in placing and your opponents armies to consider lol
Old May 14th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I'm In.

My goal is 400+ point of each army to come from this list of <5 figures from Cleon's VC Unit Tier List, Guardians of the Galaxy or worse on Orc's Power Rankings, or <B- on dok's C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

In Heat & Insanity, the last shall become first:
Quote:
Jotun, Shurrak, Drow Chainfighter, Runa the Kyrie Warrior, Shades of Bleakewoode, Templar Cavalry, The Einar Imperium, Empress Kiova, Evar Scarcarver, Grok Riders, Obsidian Guards, Shaolin Monks, Master Win Chiu Woo
Lol, I forgot that I never got around to changing it back...
Old May 14th, 2020, 03:11 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Bring The Heat

It's fun to do that. I have brought from that list Shurrak, chain fighter, Runa, Templar, and Obsidians to a tournament. (That I can remember; some of these tournaments were better suited for their abilities)

~Dysole, whose filler is good in the armies she submitted but everything else is around B range. There's a lot of wacky interactions in play with what she has but of course y'all should expect that from me by now
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Chainfighters have been made significantly better by the addition of Crypt Guardians, and the Monks are better thanks to the new monk heroes. I played Shurrak the last time we ran a similar format and he did really well in my Ornak/Utgar Hero/Deathreaver army. Jotun is much better with Dreadgul bonding, obviously. Shades are not terrible in the Insanity format - you are likely to get more soul devour opportunities than usual. Obsidians aren't so bad when all the Heat of Battle maps have lava. Evar Scarcarver isn't great but he's not that bad.

That leaves Runa, Templar Cav, TEI/Kiova, and Groks as the legitimately terrible units on the list there.
Old May 16th, 2020, 03:21 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Signed up!!! However, I did not follow taking the bad armies you guys are talking about. This will almost make me even with you!!

Old May 17th, 2020, 11:44 AM

Just to clarify. a roll decides who chooses armies first. The other person automatically gets to choose who places first. It is then decided (based on who places second), who has initiative for round one. It is not based on who loses the roll off for choosing army first. Not challenging it, just making sure I understand. First round initiative is based solely on the decision about who places an army first?

Old May 17th, 2020, 11:47 AM

You Got It

That is correct.

~Dysole, whose armies might be more initiative dependent than most

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events