Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:00 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Issue Getting Forum Thread Notifications

Not entirely sure this is the right place to put this, but I have been having trouble getting notifications by email for threads I have subscribed to since the site came back online.

I got one email notification right when it came back online, and none in the week+ since then. I checked 'User CP' -> 'Subscribed Threads', and they all still say instant notification.

I've also checked my email spam folder, nothing there.

Many of the threads have had activity (I put notifications on the Gencon 2019 threads, for instance).

Has anyone else been running into this issue or have any ideas on how I can resolve it?
Old June 25th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Issue Getting Forum Thread Notifications

This should be fixed. It may break again; we use Google's servers to send our emails and they are suspicious of the IP address change. If it does break again, let me know and I can re-fix it. Eventually Google will learn this new IP is legit.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 28th, 2019, 09:31 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Issue Getting Forum Thread Notifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
This should be fixed. It may break again; we use Google's servers to send our emails and they are suspicious of the IP address change. If it does break again, let me know and I can re-fix it. Eventually Google will learn this new IP is legit.
Yep, seems to be working again - I've been getting email notifications successfully for the last few days.

Thanks Xorlof!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online