Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 8th, 2013, 12:18 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Speed Custom Challenge 1: Congratulations Sock!

Hello all and welcome to our first Speed Custom Challenge!

Our winner for this week is Sock!

*Winner!* ENTRY 3- By Sock

Armodax Charger
Aquilla

Armodax
4 Life

Uncommon Hero
6 Move

Beast
1 Range

Ferocious
4 Attack

Large - 8
4 Defense

Rugged
When rolling defense dice against a normal or special attack, an Armodax Charger always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

First Assault 3
When attacking with an Armodax Charger, if the defending figure was not adjacent to the Armodax Charger at the start of the turn, this Armodax Charger receives 3 additional attack dice.

We had a really great turn out, a big thanks to everone who entered!

Here are this weeks entries!

ENTRY 1- By McHotcakes

ENTRY 2- By cwidje

General = Aquilla
Name = Bull Teraxxian
Species = Teraxxian
Uniqueness/Type = Uncommon Hero
Class = Beast
Personality = Territorial
Size/Height = Large 8
Life = 3
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 4
Points = 150

Battle Fury:
If this Bull Teraxxian is engaged, add 1 to his attack dice and 2 to his defense dice.

Tail Whip:
When this Bull Teraxxian attacks with his normal attack, you may choose one figure that is adjacent to both this Bull Teraxxian and the defending figure. If the defending figure receives one or more wounds from this Bull Teraxxian's normal attack, the chosen figure receives a wound.

Territorial Dispute:
If a medium figure moves adjacent to this Bull Teraxxian, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure. If a large or huge figure moves adjacent to this Bull Teraxxian, roll two unblockable attack dice against that figure.

*Winner!* ENTRY 3- By Sock

Armodax Charger
Aquilla

Armodax
4 Life

Uncommon Hero
6 Move

Beast
1 Range

Ferocious
4 Attack

Large - 8
4 Defense

Rugged
When rolling defense dice against a normal or special attack, an Armodax Charger always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

First Assault 3
When attacking with an Armodax Charger, if the defending figure was not adjacent to the Armodax Charger at the start of the turn, this Armodax Charger receives 3 additional attack dice.

ENTRY 4- By ssnover95

ENTRY 5- By Toogwick tuk

ENTRY 6- By Tai-Pan

ENTRY 7- By Son of Arathorn

NAME = AKKORUKH
GENERAL = EINAR
PLANET = ARCTORUS
SPECIES = CAZARIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = STOIC
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE/7

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 180

RUSHING CHARGE
If Akkorukh begins his turn unengaged, add 3 to his Move value this turn.

THICK HIDE
When Akkorukh receives 1 or more wounds from a normal attack, you may ignore 1 of those wounds.

ENGAGING STRIKE 16
After moving and before attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die once for each opponent's figure adjacent to Akkorukh that he was not adjacent to at the start of his turn. Add 3 to your die roll if Akkorukh was unengaged prior to moving. If you roll a 16 or higher, that figure receives 1 wound.

ENTRY 8- By Dysole

ENTRY 9- By Arch-vile

Name = ROXORR
General = ULLAR
Planet = GRUT
Species = DINOSAUR
Uniqueness = UNIQUE HERO
Class = SENTINEL
Personality = ANGRY
Size/height = LARGE 7 (double-spaced)

Life = 6
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 6
Points = 160

RESILIENCE
When Roxorr receives two or more wounds, you may ignore one of those wounds.

TAIL SMASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3. If the defending figure is not destroyed, you may place the figure on any empty space within X clear sight spaces of Roxorr, where X is the number of shields rolled by the defending figure. The space must be on the same level as or lower than its current location. A figure moved by Tail Smash Special Attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved lower by Tail Smash Special Attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.

ENTRY 10- By Super Bogue

ENTRY 11- By flameslayer93

Name: Barsle
General: Einar
Species: Terramander
Class: Sentinel
Persona: Stoic
Size: Large 7
Double Hexed Figure

Life: 7
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 6

Mudslide: After moving and before attacking, you may choose up to 3 small or medium figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Barsle who are on the same or on a higher level than Barsle. Place the chosen figures adjacent to Barsle. Figures who were engaged before moving will still take any leaving engagement attacks.

ENTRY 12- By johnny139

-------------------

The judges will be voting on them to determine a winner, but everyone is free to comment on them in this thread. You can also place a vote either here in this thread or by pm to help pick the peoples choice runner up!

-------------------

Original rules post

Spoiler Alert!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; June 15th, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:29 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 1: Entries due on the 11th!

Do you have any idea how big it is, size wise?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Since I would hardly have the time to make a card, I think I may try this out.
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm not sure about this particular figure, but most Monsterpocalypse guys are 2-3 inches. So... somewhere between 7 and 11 Height, in Heroscape terms?

Very interesting unit, I've got some ideas formulating already.
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:48 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm not sure about this particular figure, but most Monsterpocalypse guys are 2-3 inches. So... somewhere between 7 and 11 Height, in Heroscape terms?

Very interesting unit, I've got some ideas formulating already.
Okay, cool! Thanks johny,

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:51 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Most monpoc buildings are large so i'd say he was large 7-10:

Spoiler Alert!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 8th, 2013, 10:11 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I don't have the figure, but the monpoc figures I have are all around 7-11 heigh and on the boarder line between large and huge. Also, we already have our first entry!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm figuring he'd be single-based, as well?
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Definitely double spaced if he's that tall.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 8th, 2013, 01:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

This should help with scale:

Spoiler Alert!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 8th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

A-ha - thanks to Tiranx two and a half years ago, I found some direct figure comparisons between Monsterpocalypse and Heroscape... compare that to THIS picture and Armodax looks to be solidly Large 6-7. Footprint looks like it could fit on a Deathwalker base but a peanut would probably work well with all of the overhang.
Old June 8th, 2013, 05:20 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
A-ha - thanks to Tiranx two and a half years ago, I found some direct figure comparisons between Monsterpocalypse and Heroscape... compare that to THIS picture and Armodax looks to be solidly Large 6-7. Footprint looks like it could fit on a Deathwalker base but a peanut would probably work well with all of the overhang.
Haha! Good stuff. Now to get on making a entry...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards