Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old July 18th, 2012, 09:57 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
2013 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

2013 HeroScape Calendar
Submissions Thread

2013 Calendar Layout Image

It’s that time of year again friends! It’s time to start submitting your artwork for the 2013 HeroScape Calendar. If you’ve never seen the calendar before, allow me to explain how it works. The community submits artwork, pictures, etc. and I put it all together into a beautiful and functional calendar. Kapeesh?

As the previous years, each month will theme around a different General, including one for MarvelScape, and at least one for our growing customs community. For the 2011 Calendar I included a Map-of-the-Month feature. If it's something you’d like to see again this year, make your opinion known and nominate your favorite map right away.

I’m starting earlier this year because last year I didn't get around to it until it was too late (plus, I'd like to avoid last minute entries). Please try to submit your stuff ASAP.

Here’s what I need from you:
  • Large Pictures, for the monthly images. Roughly 3:4 portrait ratio, and somewhere in the 600+ pixel range.
  • Smaller Pictures, for blank-space fillers.
  • Jokes, Poems, Factoids, etc.
  • Nominations for Map-of-the-Month
There is no limit on the number of submissions a member can make. Please remember, however, there’s only so much room on the calendar. In addition to submissions, I will also actively be seeking content.

Thanks in advance for all your support.
Old July 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 2013 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

Should we send our submissions to this thread, or pm you with them?

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:18 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

To this thread, please. Thanks.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 11:09 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

My favorite quote about our beloved game system that I read here on one of the Forums, so I appologize in advance for not knowing who said it first and maybe not getting it exactly right, is:

"HeroScape is the game they we love to pretend that we take seriously."

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:45 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here are a couple.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...7/DSCF7006.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...7/DSCF7005.jpg
Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:46 AM

Thanks for the submissions fellas.

@Johngee: Unless my search-foo is off, I can't find anyone saying that except you. Are you sure you didn't come up with it?

EDIT: I think I may have found the original...

Last edited by AliasQTip; September 2nd, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:20 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's another-

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...7/DSCF7118.jpg
Old September 12th, 2012, 12:06 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Thanks for the submissions fellas.

@Johngee: Unless my search-foo is off, I can't find anyone saying that except you. Are you sure you didn't come up with it?

EDIT: I think I may have found the original...
NO, I'm not smart enough to come up with clever sayings like that myself, but YUP... this is probably the one. Gosh, I've been mis-quoting my buddy Chas all these years and didn't even realize it. Thanks.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:42 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HoSS) group is shooting for a May 4th (get it, May the 4th be with you ) release of our first wave of cards: Episode 4. I hope this is not too presumptuous, but we'd like to reserve the May calendar image, if possible. Here are some potential images. Let me know if these work, or whether I should try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Old November 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

When do we have to have our submissions in by?
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

AQT - were you able to finish the 2013 calendar?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:44 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
I love this image.
Quote:
The Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HoSS) group is shooting for a May 4th (get it, May the 4th be with you ) release of our first wave of cards: Episode 4. I hope this is not too presumptuous, but we'd like to reserve the May calendar image, if possible. Here are some potential images. Let me know if these work, or whether I should try again.

Quote:
I might get into this!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction