Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old July 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Generally in 2 vs 1 castle siege games we use total attacking points are equal to total defending points. The attackers having 2 sets of order markers vs the attackers one set compensates pretty well. Not always perfect, but it's I think it's a good starting point.
Agreed. Good starting point, but in many cases outer terrain and the shape of the castle can sway the favor towards one side or the other, so generally you're always going to have to alter the points from that somewhat.
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:51 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Possible Down Time

Is there any way for the site to use its facebook page when facing any down time?

heroscapers.com facebook page

Food for thought...

Old July 8th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Possible Down Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pi the Math Guy View Post
Is there any way for the site to use its facebook page when facing any down time?

heroscapers.com facebook page

Food for thought...

Smart, Mr Pi. Or maybe a group could be created for easier contact between users.

On a related note, I'd like to be seeing more from the Twitter feed.
Old July 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM

Finbar27oh is surprisingly tart

So I just ordered a bunch of Impact miniature bases for my C3V figures but I am having trouble debaseing the DnD minis from their original base. Is there an easy way to do this? The clix minis I usually put the freezer and they come off real easy.
Old July 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar27oh View Post
So I just ordered a bunch of Impact miniature bases for my C3V figures but I am having trouble debaseing the DnD minis from their original base. Is there an easy way to do this? The clix minis I usually put the freezer and they come off real easy.
I think the D&D minis have the base as part of the mold. All I can say is use a sharp knife and be slow and careful.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar27oh View Post
I think the D&D minis have the base as part of the mold. All I can say is use a sharp knife and be slow and careful.
The bases are part of the mold.

If you boil (doesn't have to be boiling) some water you can dip the base in there to soften it up and make cutting it off much easier. With some of the larger figures (thicker base attachment to cut through) that's the only way you're going to get the base off without cutting crooked or worse.
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:03 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Capsocrates is right - D&D minis are not glued to their bases like Heroclix are, so you just have to cut them off.
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:51 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

In general, does a figure have clear sight on itself?

--
--
--

--
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:54 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I remember reading that they do not, but the designers created some confusion by adding that figures aren't affected by their own auras. That was just intended as clarification, and the power would function the same without that clause.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:10 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yes and No???? If a clear sight power is intended to also affect the unit with the power, the card will say so. Sonlen's Dragon Heal is a good example of this.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:32 AM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart
Re: Possible Down Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
On a related note, I'd like to be seeing more from the Twitter feed.
I think the Twitter is supposed to keep us up to date on the down time and is only going to be used for info related to down time. I like the idea of a group for communication for members during down time.

Good call El_T-Steff.

Old July 9th, 2013, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Yes and No???? If a clear sight power is intended to also affect the unit with the power, the card will say so. Sonlen's Dragon Heal is a good example of this.
Thanks R˙chean.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's