Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old January 29th, 2009, 10:10 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Custom Glyph: Glyphs of Upgrada and Dungrada

Basically works like this, If ROTV Drake steps on the glyph of Upgrada, he turns into SOTM Drake, and vice-versa with the glyph of Dungrada.

like the concept?
Old January 30th, 2009, 08:06 AM

pti8 is surprisingly tart
Re: Custom Glyph: Glyphs of Upgrada and Dungrada

What happens if a figure like Krug (or any other figure without a duplicate) steps onto that glyph?
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Not really -- they are too specific. At most they would only apply to two figures and if they aren't in your or your opponent's army then what happens?

I also see problems like -- I "upgraded" RotV Drake to SotM Drake -- there would be no way I would step on the "downgrade" glyph with him.
Old January 30th, 2009, 05:03 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Not really -- they are too specific. At most they would only apply to two figures and if they aren't in your or your opponent's army then what happens?

I also see problems like -- I "upgraded" RotV Drake to SotM Drake -- there would be no way I would step on the "downgrade" glyph with him.
Unless Jotun wasn't liking him...

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old January 30th, 2009, 06:22 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Well, It doesn't have many uses now, but it could upgrade low-level things like Blade Gruts and stuff like that with Big counterparts. I suspect there will be more eventually.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions