Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Einar Imperium? (Answers left to right)
Slash Back 7 11.86%
Double Trouble 21 35.59%
Full Gold 31 52.54%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:17 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 41. The Einar Imperium

Next we head to the elites of Einar's royal guard, The Einar Imperium.

(Answers left to right)
1. Slash Back
2. Double Trouble
3. Full Gold

I've always liked the way the Imperium's colors contrasted. The bronze skin, purple pants, and the golden masks always seem to just say royalty to me. Possibly they were "born to the purple"?

Slash Back is laying back and attacking his enemy and preparing to land his second blow. Double Trouble isn't attacking, yet, but he is prepared to slaughter an opponent. Full Gold is similar to Slash Back in the style they are attacking, but he sports the only full face mask. Personally, I'm gonna go with Slash Back.

Who is the favorite of these disciplined kyrie?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 41. The Einar Imperium

I like double trouble. All of the kyrie have odd fighting poses; I think that is because the wings get in the way. The color scheme is awesome on the Imperium, I agree.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Among my most favorite Squads. Double Trouble, is obviously the most awesome though. His enemies are all dead after all.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 25th, 2012, 11:01 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Slash back seems to have been dodging an attackers swing while Double Trouble seems to be inbetween battles. Full Gold has always appeared to me to have just dodged a blow and has stabbed out fencing style. I picture him with an English accent, not sure why, yelling, "There's a flesh wound for ya!"

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 26th, 2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Sometimes my mind wanders. Hopefully it'll return some day.
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Double Trouble I think has the coolest pose, though he does not seem to be very battle-ready. It was a tough call between Double Trouble and Full Gold. Full Gold's face mask does give him and extra does of awesomeness.
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Chose full gold because of the mask and how he looks like he is about to run his blade through the enemy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units