Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 21st, 2007, 02:45 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Duel of Ages

I just got back from my FLGS and they had Duel of Ages Set 1: Worldspanner on sale for $10 so I picked up.

Tom Vasel of www.thedicetower.com has this listed as his Number 1 game on his Top 100 Games list.

Its currently ranked 360 on BGG and has a 6.90 Rating. Here is a link to that page... http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/6050

Has anyone here played it?
Old February 21st, 2007, 02:47 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I picked it up along with set 2 and 3 but haven't played it yet. I've read that the game gets a lot better with the 2nd (more characters and clarified rules) and 3rd set (huge map set). I love the idea and several reviewers compare this game to HS due to the cross-genre aspect and hex-based movement.

Newb.
Old February 21st, 2007, 04:02 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
Duel of Ages is an excellent age. It lacks 2 things both stemming from the fact that is an independently published game. First the production values of the piece is low, and secondly it can be difficult to obtain expansions. Which also leads to it becoming a forgotten game, which unfortunate, because it is really good and hold some comparisons to Heroscape.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games