Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 15th, 2011, 02:35 PM

BattleTweety has disabled reputation
WANTED - Road to the Forgotten Forest set

Hi All,

I haven't posted here for many years. Its certainly sad the game isnt being supported by the manufacturer anymore, its one of those games that comes along only so often, brilliant in its concept, simple in its execution. I guess commerical reality is something we can never get away from. If its a big money earner, there would be no way they'd drop it.

Anyway, I've been searching for the road to the forgotten forest set and it seems to be not in stock anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find just one of these sets? I'm in Australia so its scarce enough as it is for just normal stuff. If anyone knows where i can pick up just one set, I would be extremely grateful. its one of the few sets i never got around to purchasing.
I should also add, I'm not willing to pay the $63 that house mouse games is asking for their "Damaged" sets. If thats the current asking price, I'll guess I'll have to do without.

thanks

BT

Last edited by BattleTweety; January 15th, 2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old January 15th, 2011, 02:52 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: WANTED - Road to the Forgotten Forest set

HoseMouseGames.com

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old January 15th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

I think your only chance will to be watch ebay... elsewhere, it'll be unlikely that you would ever see one.

Although on ebay, it might be difficult to find one at a reasonable deal... the set is rare and a lot of people want it.
Old January 15th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
I think your only chance will to be watch ebay... elsewhere, it'll be unlikely that you would ever see one.

Although on ebay, it might be difficult to find one at a reasonable deal... the set is rare and a lot of people want it.
I agree with Fen Hydra, and your only other option is craigslist (if they have it in Australia) or in the trades section

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 15th, 2011, 07:40 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Dang, RttFF is really expensive now. Just 2 or 3 months ago, Housemouse had Forest sets NIB for $36 a pop.
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:30 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Dang, RttFF is really expensive now. Just 2 or 3 months ago, Housemouse had Forest sets NIB for $36 a pop.
Funny how that works. Two or three months ago I was completely unwilling to pay that much for RttFF. Now? That'd be a good deal and I'd pay up without thinking too much of it.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:41 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Do you have a lava set you'd be willing to trade? I have 4 RttFF sets and could part with 1 for a lava set.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:42 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Funny how that works. Two or three months ago I was completely unwilling to pay that much for RttFF. Now? That'd be a good deal and I'd pay up without thinking too much of it.
I know! Everything just jumped in price since the discontinuation.
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

depending on where you live, i might be able to trade you one for a thaelenk tundra, if you would be willing to trade

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Ebay is your best bet. I just sold one.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleTweety View Post
I'm in Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
depending on where you live, i might be able to trade you one for a thaelenk tundra, if you would be willing to trade
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:07 PM

BattleTweety has disabled reputation

Thanks for the offer of trade guys. I wish I did have the tundra set or the lava set, but unfortunately I dont have either. I usually only buy one of each thing. I only have money to offer - pathetic I know..

BT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion