Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 12th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Vassago ~ Vote for Public Testing!

yea though 115 seems too high, even with your caveats. I guess public testing can make that call, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2019, 04:10 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Like I said I could see him dropping to 95 or so (I like the odd cost here). I just want to see at least one test with him at 115 before I change it.
Old October 14th, 2019, 10:01 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

@japes -
@johnny139 -
@Lazy Orang -
@quozl -
Old October 14th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yea

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 14th, 2019, 10:45 AM
One time at band camp...

I believe this passes then!
Old October 19th, 2019, 06:10 AM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Vassago ~ Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Vassago

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Vassago(115), Hela(525), Draugr Thrall x2(190), Oracle(110) (940)
vs.
Cap(240), Ms. Marvel(350), Valkyrie(350) (940)
Spoiler Alert!

Vassago(95), Hela(525), Draugr Thrall x4(380) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map: Custom
Units:
Vassago(95), Hela(525) (620)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Tigra(170) (620)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Hard to say on cost, as Vassago was a minor factor in these games. Both the win and the two losses fell on the other figures' shoulders. I do like what Vassago offers though, and would consider drafting him with Hela quite often, if only for the higher movement capabilities, and the potential for the auto-wounds. It may not have played much of a role here, but it's a cool concept, and I think 95-115 feels about right, just not sure based on these tests, but leaning 95. I do like the 1000 point army you get with Hela + Vassago + 4 Thralls when at 95 points.

Last edited by Arkham; October 19th, 2019 at 06:33 AM.
Old October 19th, 2019, 08:05 AM
One time at band camp...

Awesome thanks! Heís definitely not a game changer, but thatís what I wanted. Iím confident in dropping to 95 going forward.
Old October 31st, 2019, 10:43 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Plotting out my games now. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want to see.

I was contemplatng throwing him in with Throg for a game, but a lot of his value is tied up with Hell Lords and he's nothing to write him about as an attacker, so probably won't bother with that.
Old October 31st, 2019, 10:48 PM
One time at band camp...

Yeah not too interested in the companion synergies. Heís purely just a stat line for them. Just try to maximize the Steed damage.
Lady Death really loves a star lord / Cap boost, and Vassago fits in there too. But any of the Hell Lords are good to see. Daimon was quite fun. He doesnít like to be engaged unlike Lady Death or Hela, so you could possibly use Steed easier with him.
Old November 5th, 2019, 06:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Really nice paint job here LP!
Old November 5th, 2019, 06:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Plotting out my games now. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want to see.

I was contemplatng throwing him in with Throg for a game, but a lot of his value is tied up with Hell Lords and he's nothing to write him about as an attacker, so probably won't bother with that.

If I understand it correctly, he (it's a male horse/unicorn?) still gets a 55% (10+) chance to deal an auto-wound vs. anyone he charges into. Not a bad option to charge him into the enemy and tie up some units with his 6 def. via a frog bonding turn.
Old November 5th, 2019, 07:29 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I think that's only if he carries someone, sadly. He's a Mount through and through.
Honestly, do we want to make his Class that? It's not been used in C3G, but it was official in Classic (Theracus and Brunak) and Companion synergies seem to be muddying the waters more than anything.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library