Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 1st, 2019, 08:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Tick - Vote Initial PT

Hero Tests
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, but with another small tweak.
- What should be the unit's point value? Hard to say for certain, he can dominate a melee figure but he can get dominated by a ranged unit. Thinking I'll make a small tweak to the defense aspect of Clumsy Oaf and continue testing at 290. Added allies and multiple opponents should help clarify things.

- Give a brief preview. The Tick is mostly a card centered around just him so some 1 on 1 tests should give us an idea of where he’ll fall. That being said, the potential negative aspect of Clumsy Oaf’s defense based wounds will not be a factor here with no allies to be caught adjacent too for a ranged attack.
Map: Hills and Pools
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on 1 on 1’s: I really enjoyed having him move around knocking down trees on a fairly regular basis. Sometime it worked out for him and it fell on his opponents, most often it just fell over and did nothing, and a few times it worked against him as he was trying to hide behind a tree and the tree fell over leaving him open. The Nigh-Invulnerability change to only kick in once he’s facing a KO helps make you feel like you can beat him as he takes on W’s pretty easy before that kicks in, then the high rate of success really makes him hard to finally bring down as if he’s just too dumb to quit. I’m a little concerned about the Batman III pairing making it really tough, but then the opponent will have allies that can tip the balance too so we’ll see. The thing I thought ended up being the most out of balance was the number of auto wounds he was dealing on defense, I rolled 2 skulls a lot of times. I think he’d be better off if it required 3 skulls to be rolled instead of just 2. Subtracting a skull when attacking came up quite often and felt like a good balancer. Spoon! felt fine as is, it’s impact is rather small but can come into play and it’s fun winning initiative and revealing that X, knowing you can mitigate the -1 skull on attack issue for 1 round.
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounding good.
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like he's shaping up well. I'd make whatever adjustments you need and try him in some army tests.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2019, 08:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh, also realized that I'll need to rethink what I had for Arthur. I had copied the Vigilante Sidekick deal but making it for Champions. With The Tick dealing wounds to adj. figures when rolling defense, that doesn't sound like a good plan any more as he'll most likely end up knocking out Arthur.
Old March 4th, 2019, 01:30 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looking good here so far. Like the changes to the Invulnerability power,
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Here is the Initial PT, the SP is updated with the version that was tested in the 2 team tests.

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (The Tick)
Hero Tests
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes, but with some tweaks.
- What should be the unit's point value? Hard to say for certain, he can dominate a melee figure but he can get dominated by a ranged unit. Thinking of making a small tweak to the defense aspect of Clumsy Oaf and continuing testing at 290.
- Give a brief preview. The Tick is mostly a card centered around just him so some 1 on 1 tests should give us an idea of where he’ll fall. That being said, the potential negative aspect of Clumsy Oaf’s defense based wounds will not be a factor here with no allies to be caught adjacent too for a ranged attack.
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on 1 on 1’s: I really enjoyed having him move around knocking down trees on a fairly regular basis. Sometime it worked out for him and it fell on his opponents, most often it just fell over and did nothing, and a few times it worked against him as he was trying to hide behind a tree and the tree fell over leaving him open. The Nigh-Invulnerability change to only kick in once he’s facing a KO helps make you feel like you can beat him as he takes on W’s pretty easy before that kicks in, then the high rate of success really makes him hard to finally bring down as if he’s just too dumb to quit. I’m a little concerned about the Batman III pairing making it really tough, but then the opponent will have allies that can tip the balance too so we’ll see. The thing I thought ended up being the most out of balance was the number of auto wounds he was dealing on defense, I rolled 2 skulls a lot of times. I think he’d be better off if it required 3 skulls to be rolled instead of just 2. Subtracting a skull when attacking came up quite often and felt like a good balancer. Spoon! felt fine as is, it’s impact is rather small but can come into play and it’s fun winning initiative and revealing that X, knowing you can mitigate the -1 skull on attack issue for 1 round.
Army Test 1
*defense wounding power updated to required 3 skulls rolled going forward*
- Give a brief preview. I’m going to try to make use of the weak-minded power by pairing The Tick up with Enchantress II. Not sure how the bodyguard role will work out for him, his nigh-invulnerable power could spare both of them from death when adjacent to each other, but then his clumsy oaf defense wounding could backfire and take out Enchantress if the WC can hit him with one of their 2 ranged attack options. Deadshot gives them some ranged support and will hang back behind them. Since the WC roll a lot of d20’s, Condemn is a great spell to have on hand, and Enchant will help with the bonding (unfortunately Enchant must be cast before rolling for initiative, so I won’t know if I can use “Spoon!” in the same round or not).
Units: Enchantress II, The Tick @290, Enchant Spell, Deadshot, Condemn (800) vs. Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: The Wrecking Crew spread out and swarmed Enchantress’s team from both sides, as a result Deadshot only got in one shot from HG once after moving (2W on Piledriver) before going down in R2. To make matters worse, The Tick and Enchantress had just 1 hit on each of their 3 attacks in R2 for 0W’s. Enchant was cast at the start of R3 with all OM going on Enchantress card, initiative was then won and Spoon! was also used. The Ticks poor att. dice continued, while Enchantress scored a big att. roll of 5 skulls just to watch it get blocked. Enchantress then failed to bond with The Tick, rolling a 3 when all she needed was a 4 or better. The one big positive note here was that The Tick’s 4 def. was holding up vs a lot of attacks. R3 wasn’t the big event I was hoping for but Enchantress and The Tick came out of it okay, each only having 1W. Thunderball’s defense continues to shine and although he’s getting close to going down, he’s holding on and continuing to keep The Tick locked in on LG. Once Thunderball goes down, the Piledriver quickly follows him as his defense rolls were not good like Thunderball’s were. After only seeing 3 skulls on def. once in the first 10 def. rolls (including during the Spoon! run), The Tick suddenly rolled 3 skulls on defense 4 times in a row and his clumsiness on defense turned things around where his clumsiness on offense was holding him back. The WC finally worked The Tick down to 1 life though, then started focusing on Enchantress (they were back to back this whole time), who quickly fell to 1 life as well. Wrecker goes down though and it’s just a full life Bulldozer vs. two 1 life figures, but one is invulnerable and protecting the other one! Enchantress wins initiative, Bulldozer suddenly can’t score any W’s while Enchantress does not have that same problem and Bulldozer falls as a result.
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, although I am starting to worry about this recent run The Tick is having where he just won’t go down. The d20 isn’t usually that consistently hot for me. It’s as if all the low rolls were burned up on bonding, leaving nothing but high rolls for his invulnerability. I’d like to see him fall again but I’m not sure that will happen with Batman up next since he’s able to add to his d20 saving roll with the JL markers.
- What should be the unit's point value? The Tick’s def. dice were outstanding early on, then when he started whiffing on def. his invulnerability keep him in it and he started dealing a bunch of wounds on defense to make up for the largely weak offensive showing. Last round then went really poorly for Bulldozer and Team Tick won a close one. I’m going to bump The Tick up to 300 for the next test though as he clearly dished out quite a bit of damage while absorbing a lot of hits in this one. I don’t have any set range for The Tick so I’m fine if the points keep moving up some.
- Give a brief overview. Batman assembles a team of archers with The Tick as the bowling ball distraction on the front lines. Hawkeye can help the Tick with his mobility issues, while Batman will use his JL markers to keep him going for as long as possible. Mercs have a lot of ranged attacks to throw down at The Tick, as well as some counter strike powers that melee figures don’t like, so Batman & Hawkeye will be key to helping him engage the enemy and then staying alive.
Units: Batman III, The Tick @300, Green Arrow, Hawkeye (Kate), Hawkeye II (1000) vs. Deadpool, Silver Samurai, Domino, Yakuza x2, Yukio (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Well my plan of using Hawkeye to roll The Tick into the Merc’s front lines in R1 was disrupted by a Yakuza’s Mac-10. The Ticks lackluster showing when rolling att. dice in the last game didn’t continue here though as he KO’s Silver Samurai on his first att. of the game, taking out OM3 in the process. Domino sees the futility to att. The Tick and instead takes out Kate while sending the Yakuza to tie up the big Blue guy. Green Arrow is crushed to see Kate fall so quickly and can’t concentrate enough to make a shot. Domino then puts 3W on GA before The Tick manages to engage her. “Spoon!” can be heard and Domino crumbles with OM2 still on her card, but then Deadpool yells out “Fork!” and The Tick drops! GA continues to weep over the loss of Kate and a Yakuza finishes him off. Deadpool then takes out Hawkeye in just 2 att. from HG. Batman tries to finish strong but Deadpool takes him out too. Batman never used a single JL marker in this game.
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, seeing the Tick go down in this one was a good sign.
- What should be the unit’s point value? 300 seems like a good place to continue testing him at, he KOed Silver Samurai in one shot to get his team off to a good start and they still lost. That really wasn’t on The Tick though, the rest of his team didn’t pull their weight in this one while Deadpool dominated the game once he joined the fight.

Last edited by Yodaking; March 9th, 2019 at 08:30 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

300 seems alright to continue. I have a feeling he may end up higher than that in the end but we have to start somewhere. Whether or not this guy makes April 1 this year, he should be tested in sanctum. The Tick is a pretty big giveaway something funny is up.

EDIT: Does this guy not have a Secret Identity? I know there's an actual guy in the Amazon show.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Not sure how everyone else feels on what his point range should be but I'm okay if it continues to go up. I don't really see any need to peg him at any one point level. I was just going to send him out for public testing though, I didn't think he would cause any alarm bells to go off. Won't be surprised if he's not done with testing in time anyway, he might end up needing 3 or 4 sets of tests rather then just 2 and he's done. Might be best that way, then I can try to knock out Arthur and release them together at some point. As for the secret identity, I don't believe he has one in the comics at all.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:10 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure how everyone else feels on what his point range should be but I'm okay if it continues to go up. I don't really see any need to peg him at any one point level. I was just going to send him out for public testing though, I didn't think he would cause any alarm bells to go off. Won't be surprised if he's not done with testing in time anyway, he might end up needing 3 or 4 sets of tests rather then just 2 and he's done. Might be best that way, then I can try to knock out Arthur and release them together at some point. As for the secret identity, I don't believe he has one in the comics at all.
I probably wouldn't go much past 400, but I'm fine with that.
Old March 5th, 2019, 10:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed. I don't think he should be stronger than Superman or even as strong, really, but anywhere in the mid to low 300s still seems OK to me.

I don't believe he has a canonical identity other than The Tick.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2019, 06:10 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't think he'd trigger massive alarm bells - he's clearly a silly character, but he's also a fairly iconic one we've been talking about wanting to do for a long time.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 6th, 2019, 07:44 AM

Yeah, he's one of the most clearly "superhero" figures we're working on for this release.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library