Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 2nd, 2014, 11:39 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Jackal(Public Playtesting)

Here are Midgie's results. A bit of a spoiler problem on the second test. I have tried fixing it, but can't seem to fix it. It's more annoying than hindersome though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3

I enjoy playing with Jackal, but, the best way to use Jackal is to not play with him. If that makes sense. The best games I have had with him were the ones that I hid him in a corner and hope my wall of figures does not get broken through. The game I played with Jackal, I had Green Goblin. He was a man on fire killing everything in sight, and when He did die, Jackal made Him a clone and brought Green right back. It mite not make sense to not put O.M. on a fig, but this guy is the exception, the safer Jackal is the Better He is in my eyes.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Jackal

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? ~265
- Give a brief overview. Jackal and Kane Parker brain washes some of Spider-Man's allies to attack the wall crawler. Spider-Man asks Tony Stark and The Heroes For Hire for help.
Map: Under the El
Units: Jackal, Scarlet Spider(Kaine Parker), Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman and Ant-Man(Hank Pym).( (995) vs Spider-Man(Peter Parker), Iron Man MIV, Luke Cage and Spoiler.(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? ~260
- Give a brief overview. Jackal successfully completes the Clone Formula, He feels with the Birth of Ben Reilly and has made 4 vile's of the Clone Formula and offers them to the highest bidder. The group that shows up all have their own agenda. Green Goblin, Black Knight, Hydra Agents, and a crazy Hank Pym as Yellowjacket. S.H.I.E.L.D. instantly gets wind of this, Nick Fury gets his group of agents with Him, to stop the deal from going down. the Agents show up just before the drop goes down. The group of people trying to obtain the Clone Formula fight on the side of Jackal.
Map: Under the El
Units: Jackal, Green Goblin, Scarlet Spider(Ben Reilly), Yellow Jacket, (Big Hank Pym), Hydra Agents, and Black Knight(1100) vs Nick Fury, Black Widow, Sharon Carter, Hawkeye, Commander Rodgers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, and Dum Dum Dugan.(1080)
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 2nd, 2014, 11:47 AM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, I just fixed it. It was weird. I just did the same exact thing but while editing the post rather than before posting it and it worked here but not before.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 07:34 PM

Here are some more results, a slight error in test with him cloning Blink, but it didn't seem to have a huge impact on the outcome of the match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Jackal (Miles Warren)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
The cloning changes the game in a very fun way and works for Jackalís vibe. The drug tipped claws seem almost unnecessary, I like the idea but Jackal seems more useful hiding at the back resurrecting your fallen mutates than being up front destroying Oms. Partial-Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Potential problem if you clone an opponentís Jackal. Would you then get to bring back 2 clones that round? I really like the idea of trying to kill your opponentís figures to claim them as your own. Adds an interesting twist to a mind switch power.

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
I cannot think of any but my knowledge of who links up with whom is lacking. Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass.

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Cloning seems to go in these steps. Before order markers roll for clone, succeed/fail, place clone adjacent (with whatever species and class it died with), Place 2 wounds if it is a clone, You now permanently have that card in your army and it never returns to the original player (meaning other powers reviving friendly figure would no longer work for your opponent even if the clone dies.), now you change the species and class allowing it to be affected by Cellular Degeneration. Something I did was aim for character that have healing so the auto wound becomes less damaging. Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
It was interesting and fun, I just had horrible rolls. Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass. Especially if you have a powerful high life mutate that you would want to keep around.

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass. They were all useable although Drug Tipped Claws never saw usage

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Definite Pass. Jackal is a major threat when someone like Wonder Man could be brought back to attack your opponent.

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 220-250
- Give a brief overview. Jackalís team got killed very early by lucky rolls but Jackal was the only reason his team even stood a chance. As Angel used Guardian Angel to move Jackal away from combat, it seemed bleak with both having 1 life with Red Ghost and all the super apes left. Jackal cloned Sandman who heals once a turn so you only have to worry about the Cellular Degeneration at the end of the round. Jackalís team had a brave upset when they successfully kept their cloner alive with Angel for 2 more rounds. He successfully cloned Electro (who died immediately) and Electro again the next round with 2 wounds for now being a Clone Experiment. Ultimately, the damage done by 4 attacks a turn from Red Ghostís abilities damaged them too far to bounce back even once they killed the physicist. Jackalís Drug Tipped Claws never saw any use due to unlucky rolls.
Map: Quasatch Playground (regrettably hindering to Electro and Sandman due to their water weakness.)
Units: Army 1 (700): Jackal (265), Electro (135), Sandman (210), Angel (90)

Army 2 (700): Red Ghost (200), Mikhilo (200), Peoter (170), Igor (130)
Spoiler Alert!

Who won and how many wounds did they have? The super apes won with Igor (2/5 life) and Mikhilo (4/5 life) remaining.

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? He doesnít seem to be able to make up for that amount of points. His attack is too mediocre to really ever activate drug tipped claws.
- Give a brief overview. Wonder Man walked through the army and the clone died quickly (which is thematic) I know that Jackal isnít really an offensive threat but it seems as though my main focus was getting him to survive for a round, sacrificing my other units to no avail. Jackal couldnít even scratch Hawkeye who is 150 points.
Map: Quasatch Playground
Units: Jackal (265), Blink (145), Scarlet Spider (190) [600] vs Wonder Man (350), Hawkeye (150), and Sharon Carter (90) [590]
Spoiler Alert!

Who won and how many wounds did they have? Jackal lost. Remaining members were Wonder Man (8/8 life), Sharon Carter (4/4 life) and Hawkeye (3/4 life)
Old November 2nd, 2014, 09:19 PM

Do we want at least one more test with the cloning changed to once per Unique Hero?
Old November 3rd, 2014, 06:44 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Which version did b57123m (dude needs a nickname, stat) test? Either way, low cost makes it hard to evaluate his actual worth.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 3rd, 2014, 06:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Beamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 3rd, 2014, 07:02 PM

B57.

He tested what's currently in the OP. I sent it to him before I got a chance to look at Ronin's results.

{Edit} I meant SP
Old November 3rd, 2014, 08:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice to see B12 give it a shot.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Bomber. Think about it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:17 PM

I did. I like it
Old November 4th, 2014, 08:22 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Bomber. Think about it.
First thing I thought of myself.

signature
Old November 4th, 2014, 09:52 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

My vote's for Beamer or B12.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
He tested what's currently in the OP. I sent it to him before I got a chance to look at Ronin's results.

{Edit} I meant SP
The low point value of those games doesn't give us a whole lot to work with so, yeah, I want to see at least one more test. Whether you want to make the change or not is up to you, Mr. Hero Man, but I expect Ronin's tests are more in-line with his power level than B12's are.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library