Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 27th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Directory

Thanks - saw it and updated. Now I need to open up Sir G's Index and find me a list of Vigilantes ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

You just need Huntress, Venom, and Black Canary.
Old November 27th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We don't make updates on Venom's card, so we'd just need him mentioned for Gordon.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Founder of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

CURRENT C3G MEMBERS:

C3G Heroes
Arkham
japes
johnny139
Ronin
Viegon
Yodaking

For PM purposes:

Arkham ; japes ; johnny139 ; Ronin ; Viegon ; Yodaking

For notification/voting purposes:
Arkham -
japes -
johnny139 -
Ronin -
Viegon -
Yodaking -

(just add @)

C3G Art Department
A3n
Arkham
Flame Gryphon
Japes

C3G Sidekicks

dok
Flame Gryphon
Hellfire
Lazy Orang
Red Eyed Jedi

C3G Allies
All Your Pie
Arch-vile

Asterius
B57123m
Blink

bsbush7690
clembo2021
cwidje
darkraptor5413
DocGlock
Dysole
Eraguy816
fret_gurglo
GamerHusband
Gardevoir
greygnarl
Gurei-Ornery
Gutudak
Heroscaper Guy
Hogg
ibechief
L0B5T3R
laughing matter
LordEsenwienIV
marrowick
marv_art
MegaSilver
Midgieboy3
orgsbane
omael
Porkins
puzzlemonkey
Skeeter700
Smithy Winfred
Soundwarp SG-1
Strange_Love
streaky2007
Toogwick_tuk
twilkerson
warlordofthewolves
weebaer
Xael Raymand
Xorlof
yummypie

C3G Map Department
A3n
johnny139
quozl
Smithy Winfred
Taeblewalker
Yodaking
Zettian Juggernaut

C3G Terrain Department
A3n
cwidje
Gurei-Ornery
Hellfire
IAmBatman
Japes
quozl
SirGalahad
Spidey'tilIDie
XDVincent

C3G Promotions Director
Position Open for Applications
johnny139
(temp)

C3G Promotions Assistant
Flame Gryphon
Spidey'tilIDie
Zettian Juggernaut
Arkham

C3G Events Coordinator
Tornado

C3G Competitive Review Board
dok
Dysole
Soundwarp SG-1
weebaer

C3G Legends (Legacy Heroes)

A3n
Balantai
Garada
Good Pig
GreyOwl
Griffin
Hahma
IAmBatman
Karat
Lord Pyre
Margloth
Markb
Matt Helm
Necroblade
quozl
Scapemage
SirGalahad
Spidey'tilIDie
Tcglkn
Tornado
TrollBrute
Whitestuff
Zettian Juggernaut

Last edited by Ronin; October 2nd, 2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old November 28th, 2010, 11:03 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Griff!

Old November 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Did I miss something? Was there a purpose to that, Griff?

Old November 28th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Founder of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Did I miss something? Was there a purpose to that, Griff?
I updated the list with the map members and I changed our two posted members lists to just link to that one post.

Looking for Artists
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Ah, beat me to that post. Thanks.

Old November 28th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm happy to announce that with Deathwalker 1970 easing into his Director of Promotions role, he will be replaced on the ERB by 1Mmirg! Thanks for coming on board, 1Mmirg! I look forward to all your insights.
Thanks for the welcome, Bats!

I have followed the C3G from it's beginning and having been getting more and more into it in recent months. I've now had so many hours of great Supers fun with my son thanks to you all. I'm glad to be able to get involved and help some.

(And I'm glad to be an "odd ball"--so glad the "even stevens" didn't have an opening ...)
Old November 29th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

When do you think we will get Glyph Stickers that are the right size for the World's Finest release? I bought about 10 Marvel Glyphs (off Auggies for $0.25 if anyone is interested) plus I have some from my 2 Marvel Sets. I want to reuse these suckers for something good like C3G Glyphs.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

That, sir, is a question for the art department.

Old November 29th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

I could have posted it in the Art Sanctum, but I figured it was a question the public would be interested in.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project