Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old July 8th, 2020, 10:26 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Some of my younger pals have been giving me tech for the Pandemic Online Gaming experience. I now have Zoom, Steam/TTS ($10 on sale as noted above, although its over now), Discord and Slack for local game chatting. Yikes!

I've been resisting going high techie, but some of the games I'm backing whose Kickstarters have ended are now being "playtested" on TTS as I noted in my previous post--The Great Wall and Ankh. Apparently this is now standard for big new prototypes.

So far I've just had a pal tutor me on a simple card game Port Royale, so I can get a handle on some basic control functions.
Old July 8th, 2020, 02:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

^
|

False; there are still 22 hours left on the TTS sale.
Old July 8th, 2020, 03:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
^
|

False; there are still 22 hours left on the TTS sale.
Porkins, if you get Tabletop simulater, you should pick up star wars legion for sure. Its an awesome game and the fact that its Star Wars is just the sweet, delicious icing on top.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 17th, 2020, 08:40 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I've just Late Pledged Empire of the Stars by Adam West. I only found out about it because a pal mentioned it recently by chance. Having played and enjoyed its predecessor Galactic Emperor (aka "Twilight Impierum Lite"), I instantly investigated it!

It looks really good, with rules that are elegant and not complex, but allow for many varied routes to victory and replayability! Take a look if you like 4X Science Fiction games. The KS page has introductory and play through videos, as well as the rule book.

An old Kickstarted game I just re-bought after having owned the original is Princes of the Renaissance by Martin Wallace. The old 2004 Warfrog edition was tweaked just a bit and then replaced by the 2014 Mercury Games edition. It is available for $35 on Amazon, and the Expansion Bundle is available for $15 from the BoardGameGeek Store. If you like bidding and negotiation with a bit of war and great period flavor, take a look at it.
Old July 19th, 2020, 05:50 AM

I own and enjoy Rurik: Dawn of Kiev. Its a unique game on the Rus (Russian Vikings), as seen last season on the TV show Vikings. The expansion Stone and Blade goes up on Kickstarter August 31.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 09:14 AM

I'm currently backing an unprecedented (for me) six Kickstarters, and about to back a seventh! I've only backed about 12 in all previously. They are:

Rurik: Dawn of Kiev Stone and Blade Expansion (to be Kickstarted in August)
Commands & Colors Tricorne: Jacobite Rising (Delivery August?)
Titans (December?)
The Great Wall (December?)
Empire of the Stars (December?)
Ankh: Gods of Egypt (May 2021)
Hellenica:Story of Greece Leaders & Legends Expansion and game mat (Sept. 2021)

All of these have KS pages (some on Preorder) that are well worth checking out, along with BGG Forums.
Old August 4th, 2020, 07:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

A few hours ago I backed Massive Darkness 2. Years ago I actually double pledged Massive Darkness 1 with extras and it appears there will be some decent fixes and upgrade cards for all the season 1 stuff. Heres a link
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...f_picks_newest
I also have kickstarted Zombicide 2.0 and Ankh gods of egypt out currently.
Heaven knows I probably need more plastic.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 19th, 2020, 03:53 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Late pledged Frosthaven and I haven't really looked at anything else. Any suggestions?
Old August 19th, 2020, 01:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The Stefan Feld City Collection just launched yesterday.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 29th, 2020, 08:14 AM

The small expansion for Rurik Dawn of Kiev will launch in two days on Sept. 28. Commands & Colors Tricorne: Jacobite Rising will ship on that same date. I recently received my Matter Extractor card for Alien Frontiers Factions Definitive Edition, which wasn't until they sent this follow up (x2 cards) of one which parallels another one that was originally a promo.
Old September 24th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Sleeping Gods, Return to Dark Tower, and just now 7th Citadel. I couldn't resist!

Old September 24th, 2020, 11:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Trying to budget for 7th Citadel. Backed 7th Continent and love it, and Citadel looks even better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games