Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 10th, 2020, 05:41 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Hi, after printing off so many custom cards on this site, I just had to sign up! Lemme know what I can do to start playtesting.
*edit: I'll be free all weekend.
Old April 10th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Hi, after printing off so many custom cards on this site, I just had to sign up! Lemme know what I can do to start playtesting.
*edit: I'll be free all weekend.
Sounds great! We can always use more good playtests. The list of available designs is here in the OP of the thread. Take a look at the guidelines near the bottom of that post. You'll also see a link to the playtest form.
Send me a PM of which design you would like to test and I'll send you the design. The Reward Program window has passed, but we are working on a new program, so we'll keep track of your playtest points for what's coming down the line.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 10th, 2020, 07:19 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet, signed up for Padawan Obi-Wan.
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:52 PM

Alrighty, Obi-Wan Kenobi playtest submitted.
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:32 PM

Signing up for Padme.
Old April 16th, 2020, 02:14 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Signing up for Padme.
Sent Padme.

Edit: Also I turned your little box green for running the Obi-Wan test. Thanks!
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:44 AM

Padme is in! If nobody does Qui Gon in a week or so, I'll run him as well. Personally, he's close to, if not, my favorite Jedi and I'm hoping a more experienced playtester will round him out as close to perfect as possible.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:07 AM

Qui-Gon Jinn has been sent in.
Old May 6th, 2020, 07:14 PM

Signed up for the Gungans.
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:09 PM

So I'm thinking of running against the Hive with the Gungans, is there a good map for that or anything with swamp water anyone knows?

edit: Oh I see we can use BoV too, I'll run Ticalla Sunrise then if that's alright.
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So I'm thinking of running against the Hive with the Gungans, is there a good map for that or anything with swamp water anyone knows?

edit: Oh I see we can use BoV too, I'll run Ticalla Sunrise then if that's alright.
That will work fine.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 11th, 2020, 04:34 PM

Gungans are in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape