Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 4th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Mass Master?

Or Gee?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 17th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a figure for a Nod Flame Tank from Command and Conquer? Any of the three variants work. (Yes, three - there was no fourth game....)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:13 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for a figure for a Nod Flame Tank from Command and Conquer? Any of the three variants work. (Yes, three - there was no fourth game....)

What size does the figure need to be?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

Tank size! Yeah, not ideal, I know, nor that helpful. Double spaced or larger, really. I'm pretty flexible on the specifics - basically anywhere between 'Heroscape Large double-spacer' and '40k Tank' works okay for me. C&C was never brilliant when it came to realistic scale. Smaller-ish is probably a little better?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tank size! Yeah, not ideal, I know, nor that helpful. Double spaced or larger, really. I'm pretty flexible on the specifics - basically anywhere between 'Heroscape Large double-spacer' and '40k Tank' works okay for me. C&C was never brilliant when it came to realistic scale.
OK. Was thinking there might be something in MechWarrior Clix, but they will be smaller than what you are looking for.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tank size! Yeah, not ideal, I know, nor that helpful. Double spaced or larger, really. I'm pretty flexible on the specifics - basically anywhere between 'Heroscape Large double-spacer' and '40k Tank' works okay for me. C&C was never brilliant when it came to realistic scale.
OK. Was thinking there might be something in MechWarrior Clix, but they will be smaller than what you are looking for.
If you have suggestions, I'll still take 'em! They might work, depending.

EDIT: I should also clarify, painting and assembling are no problem for me!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'll take a look through my collection and see if anything looks close.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 19th, 2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks, chap!
Sadly, nothing looked very close, to my eye. Add to that, most vehicles would be single-spaced or only slightly larger. If you would like to look around yourself, here's a website that has images of every MechWarrior Clix figure released. If you see something that catches your eye, let me know. There's a good chance I have it or have the same vehicle from another faction. I can take pics for size comparison.
Warrenborn

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 19th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Could you post better pics?
I bet you could find a Matchbox of Hot Wheels vehicle that is close to the second pic.
Hard to tell. Depends on how tank-y it needs to look.
Old March 19th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks, chap!
Sadly, nothing looked very close, to my eye. Add to that, most vehicles would be single-spaced or only slightly larger. If you would like to look around yourself, here's a website that has images of every MechWarrior Clix figure released. If you see something that catches your eye, let me know. There's a good chance I have it or have the same vehicle from another faction. I can take pics for size comparison.
Warrenborn
No worries chap! Appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Could you post better pics?
I bet you could find a Matchbox of Hot Wheels vehicle that is close to the second pic.
Hard to tell. Depends on how tank-y it needs to look.
Not of the in-game pixel art (C&C 2 was a late 90s game), but I might be able to find some concept art.

Aha! Here's the C&C wiki page. Should be renders at the bottom, as well as more of a description of it.
Honestly, accuracy to the renders probably doesn't matter as much as long as it looks/feels like it could be the in-game unit.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 19th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. I swear I have seen something like that, sans the front meat grinder.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards