Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 10th, 2022, 07:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Phase 2!

Hopefully you can resolve that!

In the meantime, Phase 2 has begun!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2022, 07:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Seems unfair to start it before Free Agency is correctly resolved. We don't know what fret requested and it could affect other requests.
Old March 10th, 2022, 08:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fair enough. Guess we’re on hold.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2022, 11:33 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Phase 2 on hold

I'm still waiting for fret to respond to my PM on Discord. But it's not looking like any of his pics impact the greater picture.

Is there a record of the draft anywhere? Other than discord

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 11th, 2022, 01:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Phase 2 on hold

Commish has ruled against Fret today and the FA will stand as is. You may carry on with now worries.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 11th, 2022, 01:14 PM

Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Phase 2

We’re back on!

Old March 11th, 2022, 01:55 PM
A Man of Taste

FYI, after the first Phase of league...LP and Eric Moving up and I'm dropping Here is the current top 25

1 Arch-vile (12-2) 207.4
2 Arkham (15-9) 164.9
3 quozl (8-4) 136.8
4 YodaKing (5-2) 130.4
5 Ericth74 (15-11) 129.6
6 Lord Pyre (10-9) 127.1
7 japes (7-4) 124.5
8 Cinderquail (3-2) 115.5
9 IamBatman (24-17) 112.6
10 Ronin (12-11) 108.4
11 LordVenoc (7-6) 106.7
12 Tornado (7-7) 99.8
13 Fret_Gurglo (11-10) 99.6
14 MrNobody (7-7) 97.6
15 Dysole (4-5) 89.5
16 Dr. Jekyll (6-6) 85.9
17 Splash (11-12) 79.4
18 redstang (0-2) 78.9
19 SirGalahad (1-4) 74.8
20 Spidey (3-7) 63.9
21 tcglkn (6-11) 62.1
22 Soundwarp (3-7) 61.0
23 toyhandle (9-13) 58.0
24 AlexH12 (3-13) 46.8
25 Karat (3-11) 38.7

Old March 11th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Not sure where all 3 of my wins are from

All I can recall is 2 since we started tracking these.
Old March 11th, 2022, 01:59 PM

I'm dropping like a rock!

Old March 11th, 2022, 02:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

How do I have 17 games played when I only have played 2 league games?
Old March 11th, 2022, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
How do I have 17 games played when I only have played 2 league games?
These are overall competitive rankings counting Cons and any online tourneys.

Old April 14th, 2022, 10:48 PM

After the current Phase (which wraps the 15th, but we may be waiting a few days for additional completions), we have the all-star break.

Quote:
Between Phase 3 and 4 there will be an All-Star break, where the top team in every division will be invited to attend a 4 player All-Star game (if a player isn’t interested, the next player in the division will get invited instead).

The game will be a four player free for all on a four player map. The game is exhibition, played exclusively for fun, and attendance is fully optional. There’s no impact on season standings.

In order to create All-Star rosters, after each regular season game, players will agree upon an MVP of their game. A third League participant can act as tie-breaker if the two players cannot agree on an MVP of the game.

After the completion of Phase 3, each Division leader will participate in a 10 round Snake Draft, with the player with the highest record drafting first, and so on from there, until the player with the lowest record. Once each player drafts a 10 figure roster, they will individually prepare a 1000 point army for the game
Also a reminder that the trade deadline is coming up April 22nd (right before our anniversary)!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy