Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old August 1st, 2021, 08:19 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
ScapeCon Battle Reports

Starting a thread for any and all ScapeCon Battle Reports!

I'm just going to do quick summaries of all of the non-Championship event games because there were so many. Championship report to come later.

VC Delta

Spoiler Alert!

Good Old Days

Spoiler Alert!

Anything Goes

Spoiler Alert!

Sideboards
Spoiler Alert!

General Wars
Spoiler Alert!

Three-Headed Hydra
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 2nd, 2021, 12:00 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon Battle Reports

Championship Battle Report

My army: Heavy Gruts x2, Nerak, Ornak, Mindflayer Mastermind, Me-Burq-Sa, Iskra, Marcu

The original idea of this build was to go double Mindflayer, without Me-Burq-Sa and Iskra. I believe Kolakoski was a big advocate for this build back in the day, although he went for Blades x3 over Heavies x2. With Ornak and double Mindflayer, you can play for a double order marker knock off Red Flag of Fury turn to open a round, and then Heavies to bond with Ornak and use his surprisingly lethal attack boost aura. I quickly found that the Mindflayers were way too good when going into low defense figures and oppressing them out of a game, and really bad at getting the wounds needed to knock off OMs on high defense figures. However, I was having a ton of fun playing the Ornak + Nerak + Heavies x2 combo, and abusing no Eternal Hatred Marcu via Red Flag of Fury, so I decided to stick with the build and smooth it out by subbing one Mindflayer for Iskra and MBS. MBS is a cheap option to give the build some range, and Iskra is a cheap second Marcu or cleanup option. With four very different Utgar heroes that will mostly only take turns via Ornak's Red Flag of Fury twice per round, and the option to go with Nerak available too, it almost felt like playing Ulginesh on those Red Flag of Fury turns. On the Grut half, after doing 4x Swog Rider last year I was having a lot of fun making plays with disengage melee. While Heavies x2 is pretty solid, going in I felt with very limited range options and no Raelin my build was potentially a little weak for the meta. I also had a 7 card army, which I thought was going to be rare but turned out to be a fairly standard feature of the meta.

Round 1 vs. Cleon (MacDirks x2, Knights of Weston x1, Sir Gilbert, Finn, Thorgrim) on Frostmire

Cleon is probably my most played player throughout all my RtW history, with us playing in 2015, 2016, 2020, and now 2021, and all of our games have been super close. This build was really strange; he had me beat on squad figures but it was tougher for him to unleash his potential offense than it was for me even though he had substantially more. I had him beat on hero utility. I opened up with Marcu and Mindflayer, planning to use Marcu to tie up melee squaddies and Mindflayer to blast MacDirks. Cleon played a slow early game, trying to work up all 12 of his squad figures and smack his own Gilbert for a few wounds with the Knights. Unfortunately, Gilbert was a champ and tanked the 4v4 hits from his own Knights without any problem. It was a very strange game for Gilbert on defense. Because Cleon couldn't self-inflict any wounds on him, he banzaied Gilbert deep into my territory, but I declined attacks on him to throw dice at the single squad of Knights that came up with him. Cleon double disengaged Gilbert to retreat, and seeing that I could pounce on him with an Ornak + Heavy volley I decided to take those two LEAs, both of which hit. Then, on my huge volley of two Ornak-boosted 3v3s and 1 Ornak-boosted 4v4, Gilbert blocked all attacks. Gilbert then disengaged with all of those guys, and I declined the three LEAs not wanting to send MacDirks to 5+ attack, leaving a two wound Gilbert to hide in the startzone. After that, the game was just the 4 attack MacDirks vs. my squaddies, and my squaddies came out on top, with some big help from the Mindflayer, who stole three OMs and two turns. The end result wasn't super close, but the midgame really felt like trying to pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time and it easily could have gone the other way if the dice had been slightly different.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Sir Heroscape (MacDirks x4, Alastair, Finn) on Forest Fire (Reverse)

I was coming hot off a game where I had heavily used the Mindflayer to put MacDirks to sleep so I was a bit worried that would happen again. Sir H set up a pod over on his ruin side of the board, so I overextended my Alastair and hid him behind my side's ruin, not wanting to worry about losing him and having 2 attack MacDirks. MacDirks seized Valda and were all over the board. On his R2OM1, Sir H went out with Mindflayer, and stole an OM, but I had done a sort of mean trick where I lined up my OMs X 3 2 1 instead of 1 2 3 X, so Sir H trying to steal my 1 stole my X. The Mindflayer with his short range had stepped into a vulnerable spot to take the Mind Blast, so my 7 move Finn and MacDirks were able to respond and kill him in a single turn, which stole Sir H's OM2. I started laying into the Gruts with Finn and MacDirks, self-wounding Alastair again to get MacDirks to base 4 attack, but they were falling fast and not getting the kills they needed. At the end of Round 3, I aggressively overextended Alastair a full 14 spaces to catch MBS and drop an attack of 6 on him to one shot the horselord. But that move gave Sir H an opening. He won the Round 4 initiative to catch Alastair with two Gruts for a 4v3 and a 3v3 attack and a chance at 3 wounds to flip the game around, but Alastair took it like a champ and emerged unscathed. He overextended one more time, killed both Gruts, and I cleaned up for the win.

2-0

Round 3 vs. Dysole (Moltenclaw, Greenscales x1, Monks x2, Raelin, Rats x1) on Aeon

Dysole is my other most played Championship opponent, with us playing in 2016, 2019, 2020, and now 2021. This was another move-glyph defined game for me. I sent Marcu to Valda turn 1, and Dysole's army had basically no way to contest that, so for 20 points and half a turn I had an army with +2 move. Round 1 Dysole had gone OM1 Raelin OM2 Rats OM3 Rats, so I just started sprinting figures into her startzone to attack things out of Raelin's aura. Iskra flew over the Rats with 8 move to tie a monk down, Heavies were doing 7 move disengages to find Greenscales out of Raelin and Moltenclaw range, a very gross early game. Because of all that pressure on the startzone, I was able to find a big Ornak-boosted Heavy volley to take out Raelin. Unfortunately, applying all this pressure cost me a lot. I lost all my Heavies and Nerak pretty quickly to Monk and Moltenclaw attacks. Luckily, basically all Dysole had left was Moltenclaw, and MBS and Mindflayer were able to take him out.

3-0

Round 4 vs. Son of Chompy (Romans x2, Roman Archers x2, NGS, Valguard, Marcus) on Battlefield 23 (Reverse)

Didn't play my finest game here but my dice were hot so it didn't matter. I won this game with just Valguard NGS and the two squads of Romans. There was a unique attack glyph that made the Roman bonding heroes much more lethal, and my Heavy army lacks the hitting power to get through two guys as big as NGS and Valguard. Chompy Son had a solid game plan and focused the Romans, but I got a lot of good blocks to stay alive with them long enough to smash through the Heavies. With this win I clinched my spot on Day 2, and was now playing for a chance at a first round bye.

4-0

Round 5 vs. Earl of Sandwich (Syvarris, Kyntela, Theracus, Tarn, Phantoms x2, Capuans x1, Crixus) on Battlefield 23

Earl was playing a huge 7 card toolbox of figures without much synergy or Raelin, but clearly knew what he was doing with them. The game is hard to describe because so much happened. Phantoms were his biggest offensive piece, and they went in first to try to deal with my big offense. He used Syvarris early as well, and I believe between he and the Phantoms MBS died early. I switched to full Heavies instead of Utgar Hero turns very quickly, which was maybe a bad call. Because I couldn't tie up the Stealth Flying Phantoms, Earl could just ignore my heroes, but the end result was my heroes were pretty underdeveloped, and my Heavies were almost gone, with the Phantoms gone with them. The Heavies had also managed to get a couple kills on Capuans and a couple wounds on Syv, but there was still Crixus who was a beast for my army to deal with, with only single heroes. We entered a very protracted and awkward end game, where both of us had to place order markers strangely due to the Mindflayer. Mindflayer was so vulnerable to dying to Crixus, but Crixus was so vulnerable to losing turns to Mindflayer. Mindflayer and Marcu managed to get three wounds on Crixus, but his one shield defense never failed him and I couldn't ever get the big hit I needed to get back in the game. It was all up to Iskra, who had been sleeping in my startzone all game. She had to kill 2 Tarn, 2 life Crixus, 2 life Syvarris, and Kyntela which honestly is somewhat doable for her. She got one Tarn, and then made a play Earl didn't expect to try to bash sleeping Crixus in, but came up just short and only got him to four wounds. She disengaged away when he woke up, but got one shot by him later when he caught her later. Earl went on to be the only 6-0 on Day 1, which is super impressive.

4-1

Round 6 vs. Viideosayg (Raelin, Mezzos x1, Horned Skull Brutes x1, Goblin Cutters x2, Phantoms x1, Syvarris, Marcu) on Aeon

Viideosayg had another 7 card army, this time a huge pile of the utility-based DnD squads and Raelin. I don't either of us played this early game very well at all. Viideosayg sent Nerak and very deep to try to assassinate my Raelin, while I sent Phantoms deep to try to get height attacks on MBS and Gruts. Both of those were wastes of crucial tools for later in the game. I used Cutters to finish off Nerak, then barged in the Brutes to mash with the Heavies, who did okay, but I totally forgot about using Expendable Rabble to make them substantially more durable. I killed off Ornak with Mezzos, leaving Viideosayg with Iskra Mindflayer Marcu and myself with 2 life Syvarris, Marcu and Mezzos in a pretty tight endgame. I let Mindflayer take special attack shots on the Mezzos while I ran Syvarris across the board, to taking shots at the Mindflayer and working towards Wannok to try to control endgame. Managed two wounds on Mindflayer over my Syvarris shots, but couldn't bring him down. I made a fairly aggressive call to take Wannok early which did not pay off; Syv shot Marcu from Wannok but only managed two wounds, his Marcu won the following initiative, dodged Hatred and caught Syvarris the following turn. Syv lived with one life and took Marcu to 4 wounds, but I had to switch to my own Marcu. My Marcu took one Hatred, but never lost any Order Markers which was huge. Fearing death of the now 1-life Mindflayer, Viideosayg put all his OMs on 3-life Iskra hiding in the back, so I made aggressive play and disengaged Marcu, rolled 3/4 skulls and Iskra whiffed, to lose the entire round. Then my Marcu made the rounds to kill Mindflayer and the enemy Marcu in one shot each. Very lucky turnaround at the end for me. By the end of it, I think I had figured out how Viideo's army worked, but I played the early game really badly. When builds get this weak it can be hard to assess the fundamentals of what the army is even doing, especially in the few minutes you get to set up your startzone in a tournament game.

5-1

Because I was 5-1, I secured a first round bye. I think that was a huge advantage going into the second day. My army was definitely in the stronger half of builds, so getting a bye to the top 8 meant I would have to win two games with my army and only one game against to win the event. I was most worried about the against game, since to my eyes it looked like infectedsloth had a solid path there, and his Scout build that he would have been handing me would be very vulnerable to Mindflayer, but I liked my chances in my first round game, and thought if I could get to finals I'd have an okay shot at whatever emerged from the other half of the bracket.

Top 8 vs. Necroblade (Arrow Gruts x3, Mimring, Krug, Swarm Raelin) on Battlefield 23

This was another game where the Mindflayer could go to town on low defense figures, but Necro was very aware of that. He barely used Arrows at all, hiding them in the startzone, opting to try to win the match with just Mimring and Krug, which I think was a smart call. He went straight Mimring in the early game, hit a huge 4 skull fireline that killed MBS and two Heavies. I caught Mimring after that and he never had another great fireline, but the damage was done and I was down three Heavies and my best Krug-kiting tool as a result. Necro had a perfectly timed OM on Swarm Raelin to take Mimring's place when he died and whirlwind three Orcs. She got one of them, I hit her back on my OM3 with every Orc I had and Ornak boost, but she lived with one life. Game hung in initiative; if NB wins it he can probably kill enough Heavies to make it really difficult for me to have the firepower needed to kill Krug, but if he doesn't then I easily do. I got it. Krug was then the center of attention, and he tried his best, but he lost an OM to Mindflayer and was bashed in with Ornak-boosted attacks.

advance

Top 4 vs. Hounds Rule (Gladiatrons x2, Hounds x1, Sam Brown, Moltenclaw, Eldgrim) (Reverse) on Honor

I'm truly impressed at the play of Hounds Rule with this army to get it this far. I think his win over infectedsloth with it the prior round was the most impressive of any in the tournament. Knowing that my build was substantially stronger, I tried to play aggressively and get lucky for a win, but I think to play that aggressively I should have been more cautious. Round 1 deployed Gladiatrons and Hounds to try to build a wall for Moltenclaw, and I was pretty happy with where the Gladiatrons were able to get to. Round 2 I took a second turn on the Hounds and failed a huge pack movement roll, only moving 2 spaces and basically losing the turn. That set me on a very bad path. I had my 3 on Moltenclaw, planning to take advantage of the Hounds that I was running in, but he just didn't have any place to safely go, especially since my Glads were melting. I set him for a Fireline on MBS but barely did any damage. Even that Fireline was a little too aggressive, and he was easily caught by Iskra. I disengaged from Iskra to try to make a Fireline play on two Gruts and Ornak, but the attack entirely failed. Moltenclaw lost initiative the following round and died, and Sam Brown failed to do much either, it was pretty resounding defeat. I definitely should have leaned on the solo Gladiatrons more as an offensive piece instead of trying to use them as a screen, but it feels so bad going with attacks of 2. Again, props to Hounds Rule for how well he plays this build; he made the Championship against Q23's very solid build very close.

eliminated

Third Place Game vs. Chris Perkins (Raelin, Guilty, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan, Warriors of Ashra x1, Mezzos x1, Rhogar Dragonspine, Kozuke Samurai, Otonashi) on Turmoil

There was a dice tower for third place, so Chris Perkins and I played a third place game for it. Was a little less intense than competing for the championship, and it was fun to give my army one last ride in an untimed game with a bit lower stakes, and I kind of wanted to see Chris Perkins's 8 card abomination in action piloted by the mastermind of it. Chris tried to open with straight Guilty OMs, but I won initiative and was able to deploy MBS with Valda forward, on to shadow and height, and paralyze Guilty for exactly two wounds. Chris lost his entire first round. I was feeling okay after that, but I couldn't take massive advantage of it since my next two OMs were on Heavies and they had nothing they could do besides surge to the middle of the board with Valda. I did that, but Johnny Shotgun Sullivan was up next and hit a three skull blast on Nerak and four Heavies that I somehow managed to block twice. He had to step out of Raelin's aura to do that, so he died. After killing Johnny I backed up a little to draw the Mezzos out of CP's startzone without unleashing the Kozuke quite so fast, and then went in all at once all over the place. I tried to get to Raelin by running around the back of his startzone formation with disengage, but she hung on pretty well. Kozuke did okay but were bogged down engaged to Heavies. It was a huge fight, but when the dust settled it was 1 Heavy, Mindflayer, MBS and Marcu, left against Rhogar and 1 Ashra. Rhogar killed the Heavy, the Mindflayer was tied up with the last Ashra for a while but eventually brought her down. MBS couldn't really kite Rhogar because of Rhogar's range, so I just tried to draw Rhogar over near Marcu so I could get my whole team in the mix and get some height shots in. Eventually, between all of the heroes, I narrowly brought down Rhogar with just a couple lives remaining on each.

Third Place Baby!!

Overall I can't be too disappointed in my performance. Between Gencon 2019, Online Con 2020, and ScapeCon 2021 this is my third consecutive year making it to the Top 4, which is an accomplishment even if I haven't been able to win any of the events outright. It helps that all three of my Day 2 losses have been successively harder matchups: championship 2019 against IS was a 50/50 game, semifinal 2020 against Dysole was a 65/35 game, and then this one was probably like a 75/25 game. Already excited to play some Summer Heroscape next year wherever it takes place. Honestly I just love competing in these games against other players trying hard to win, so I'm really happy I've been able to go so far and play lots of games every year.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 03:02 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What Might Have Been

I think I mentioned it after the game but I even thought before order markers that I needed to put om 3 on greenscales and then when I looked and saw I'd autopiloted it onto rats I kicked myself but figured I could pull things back. That was... Not true.

~Dysole, very interested to see how that game plays out with Molty getting into the fray a turn early
Old August 2nd, 2021, 03:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Saving my spot for putting Battle Reports here…

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 3rd, 2021, 02:31 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've added better formatting and some additional details in a few spots from my original post.

VC Delta
Spoiler Alert!

Good O'le Days
Spoiler Alert!

Anything Goes
Spoiler Alert!

Multiplayer
Spoiler Alert!

VC 4x400
Spoiler Alert!

It's Main Event time
Spoiler Alert!

General Wars
Spoiler Alert!

3 Headed Hydra
Spoiler Alert!

Across all events (excluding multi-player) I was 24-10, including making top 4 of main, starting 4-0 in 3 other events, and co-winning General Wars (w/ Good O'le Days final still TBD). I'm quite happy with the outcome, although 2 key wins relied a lot more on positive variance (Anything Goes rd. 2, Main rd. 6) than I would have liked.

ScapeCon was awesome; it looks like there will be a 2.0 next year (I'm excited already!) and I highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about attending.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; August 3rd, 2021 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Added formatting and some additional details overall and for some individual events
Old August 4th, 2021, 03:54 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

@vegietarian18 You definitely got your main event revenge this year on me vegie, if our online match last year wasn’t enough. I should have opened a lot faster, I underestimated how crucial it was to claim the middle on that map. Still don’t know what to do with the MacDirks regarding the Mindflayer, but I could have placed/used Thorgrim a lot smarter I think. There were a couple initiatives that would have been big if I won them, and maybe it would have been a much different late game. I still think you would have taken it, you played very well and I don’t think I was that round...I don’t feel like I got my army running properly until round 3. I’m glad you got 3rd this event, this match was my worst loss of the weekend (well, besides Betrayal final lol) and I felt you played great and deserved to go far.
Old August 7th, 2021, 11:25 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Top 8 vs. Necroblade (Arrow Gruts x3, Mimring, Krug, Swarm Raelin) on Battlefield 23

This was another game where the Mindflayer could go to town on low defense figures, but Necro was very aware of that. He barely used Arrows at all, hiding them in the startzone, opting to try to win the match with just Mimring and Krug, which I think was a smart call. He went straight Mimring in the early game, hit a huge 4 skull fireline that killed MBS and two Heavies. I caught Mimring after that and he never had another great fireline, but the damage was done and I was down three Heavies and my best Krug-kiting tool as a result. Necro had a perfectly timed OM on Swarm Raelin to take Mimring's place when he died and whirlwind three Orcs. She got one of them, I hit her back on my OM3 with every Orc I had and Ornak boost, but she lived with one life. Game hung in initiative; if NB wins it he can probably kill enough Heavies to make it really difficult for me to have the firepower needed to kill Krug, but if he doesn't then I easily do. I got it. Krug was then the center of attention, and he tried his best, but he lost an OM to Mindflayer and was bashed in with Ornak-boosted attacks.

advance
Great summary of our game. Really wish I could've seen how winning initiative with Raelin would've worked out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Round 5 v. Necro Blade (Iron Man, Hounds x4) on Aeon

We didn't play this game until Saturday night due to schedule constraints. I had thought this would be a reasonably good matchup for me, as my MWs/Krav backed by Cap were throwing 3x4 attacks into hounds, but I was unable to kill any hounds in round 1 and that let Necro get too many hounds into my SZ for me to overcome. A few MWs & Krav dropped to plague and I switched to Cap, who kept missing his SA into the one hound engaged with him. I played this mid-game terribly though in hindsight, as I vastly mis-used Hydra who should have become my go-to offensive piece the moment more than 1 hound was in my SZ. I don't know if switching that would have been enough, but the misplay definitely cost me any chance of a comeback. Plague just obliterated my SZ during rounds 2-3 and while I eventually killed 7-8 hounds, it didn't matter. Iron Man came in for fun at the end, but really wasn't necessary to win this game as hounds just overran my SZ pod.

Loss
I will disagree with the characterization of Iron Man just coming out "for fun at the end, but really wasn't necessary to win". It's true that the Hounds did the bulk of the work here, but by then I was down to 4 against Cap with maybe 1 Wound on him. That's very much a winnable scenario for Cap, so I needed to get Iron Man to do some damage and hopefully end things, especially while I could still get height and prevent Cap from engaging for at least one turn.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 9th, 2021, 01:43 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Time To D-d-d-duel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Scapecon was a lot of fun. Let's dive right in.

VC Delta

Spoiler Alert!

Reverse Draft

Spoiler Alert!

Betrayal

Spoiler Alert!

Multiplayer Madness

Spoiler Alert!

Sideboards

Spoiler Alert!

Main

Spoiler Alert!

4x390

Spoiler Alert!

Bring 2, Strike 1

Spoiler Alert!

3 Headed Hydra

Spoiler Alert!

Final record: 19-8

Was a lot of fun. Look forward to more Scaping in the future.

~Dysole, who keeps improving her notes system each year.
~Dysole, crossposting

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon