Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 21st, 2016, 06:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Community Input Thread 3.0--Now Accepting Votes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
(Adam West Batman is totally on my bucket list, for instance, but Batman '66 comics have been a thing for a while now)
For all that I go on about how I'm tired of seeing C3G's 1001 Batmen, this is one that I think would be hilarious and awesome to have in the game.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 22nd, 2016, 12:56 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
For all that I go on about how I'm tired of seeing C3G's 1001 Batmen
I personally like the fact that C3G has 1001 "Batmen", I think it is a great way to emphasize different aspects of a certain character. Either that or I'm simply justifying the fact that I like as many "Batmen" as possible. But really, who is your favorite fictional character? Now think about all the possible ways that character could be shown.

For example, Spiderman could be shown many ways, each drawing on inspiration from certain storylines. If you go with 16 year old Peter Parker, you could have a puchy kicky Spiderman, a sciencey Spiderman, a loudmouth annoying little pain (Like the official one), or even just a straight-up "lunchbox design" to quote Matt Helm.

I suppose maybe just the idea of multiple versions of a character appeals to me personally, even counting the movie/tv versions.

Also, this isn't just a message to LO, just using the quote.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old September 22nd, 2016, 05:00 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
But really, who is your favorite fictional character? Now think about all the possible ways that character could be shown.

For example, Spiderman could be shown many ways, each drawing on inspiration from certain storylines. If you go with 16 year old Peter Parker, you could have a puchy kicky Spiderman, a sciencey Spiderman, a loudmouth annoying little pain (Like the official one), or even just a straight-up "lunchbox design" to quote Matt Helm.
In all honesty, I wouldn't be massively opposed to other versions of Spider-Man (my second favourite superhero down the line (a sciencey one sounds kind of cool actually) - honestly, I'm pretty happy with C3G 'classic' Spidey, the official Hasbro one for an inexperienced version (I just saw that version as inferior before, but I'm actually liking it more as just an inexperienced one after seeing him in Civil War ), and the missing Symbiote Spidey, which is really important and missing - then I'm pretty much happy. Well, and I guess I'd also love to see Man-Spider, and a few of the alt-universe versions from the 90s cartoons finale (probably as my own customs), but even they're lower priorities. If I knew him from the comics, I'd probably add Iron Spider to that list, and it would be cool, but really, other than C3G and Hasbro, these are all clear and specific variations. I don't know, I guess it's not a big deal, it just seems kind of weird to see so many variations of Bruce Wayne and Superman, and to be perfectly honest it doesn't help that they're characters I don't particularly care for. That said, some of them manage to get me excited about that specific alt version (Justice League Superman being a prime example).

Also, to be completely fair, I'd love to see pretty much infinite new versions of my favourite superhero, but that's only because Tony Stark has so many goddamn suits.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 22nd, 2016, 06:38 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

We need the whole spiderverse as far as I'm concerned.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 11:27 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I've got a few Spider-Men in my pocket, and one or two up my sleeves (I've actually got a few posted in my Danger Room design post, so anyone with Danger Room access is welcome to check those out). I'm taking my time with those, though. I'm 2 for 4 on my LDs being (II)s so far, so I'd like to mostly avoid those for a while.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 12:12 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Lord Pyre had Superior Spider-Man drafted, but he said that he was happy with my write up of him. Once I get my points up, he's in the top 5 characters I want to LD first.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Six armed Spidey!
Man-Spider

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:34 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Six armed Spidey!
Man-Spider
Those would be cool, Man-Spider especially - I'd love to see him. Six Armed Spidey would be harder.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 22nd, 2016, 11:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, Man-Spider would be cool. They recently did a figure, but unfortunately it's a convention exclusive currently retailing for eighty bucks on Troll and Toad.

Six-armed Spider-Man is a toughie at best. I've lent some thought to him before, actually, but I'm not seeing a ton to merit his own design. That might be one of those cases where you have to settle for buying a variant card.

Hopefully Heroclix eventually does a Spider-Carnage. Probably the worst Spider-Tropes of the 90s summed up in one character, but man do I want this picture on a card someday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Lord Pyre had Superior Spider-Man drafted, but he said that he was happy with my write up of him. Once I get my points up, he's in the top 5 characters I want to LD first.
Get those dang points up already!

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 23rd, 2016, 03:24 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, Man-Spider would be cool. They recently did a figure, but unfortunately it's a convention exclusive currently retailing for eighty bucks on Troll and Toad.

Six-armed Spider-Man is a toughie at best. I've lent some thought to him before, actually, but I'm not seeing a ton to merit his own design. That might be one of those cases where you have to settle for buying a variant card.

Hopefully Heroclix eventually does a Spider-Carnage. Probably the worst Spider-Tropes of the 90s summed up in one character, but man do I want this picture on a card someday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Get those dang points up already!

Spoiler Alert!
I've got a whole week off from work coming up, so I'll probably get some tests in soon!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old September 27th, 2016, 07:15 PM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to see the Xenomorphs fleshed out. Got an Alien Queen the other day that's just dying to make new friends. For that matter, why not more Pedator variants?
Old October 1st, 2016, 12:20 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

List updated to reflect the most recent release. Xael Raymand, you voted for Havok who has now been stricken from the list. Since you're allowed to change your vote at any time, feel free to add another pick. (Also, if anyone knows how to use the mention feature properly and could explain it to me, I would appreciate it.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy