Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: 12 Days?
I want more 5 83.33%
You're full of it, TAF 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 15th, 2014, 04:54 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Day 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Chris-cringlin’, yo. Nothing like Christmas to get you in that December mood, kids. Sitting here by the fake fire, listening to the rain as I half-write-half-watch-television (one draft, no edits), it all really brings me back to the very first Christmas. Why, I’ll bet none of you have ever heard the real story of Christmas… ever!

Well, too bad if you ain’t heard it cause we’re talking the very first Heroscape Christmas. Yes—believe it or not—I, TheAverageFan, first got into Heroscape because I got it as a Christmas gift. Yeah, thanks a lot! Cost you 30 bucks, eh? Well, it ended up costing me 800 DOLLARS! How about I tell you the story of our very first Heroscape Christmas here at the Fan household? I wrote a book about it and it’s lying around here somewhere… Ah, here it is.

Day 3: The Very First Christmas*
*Except Not At All

Spoiler Alert!

So what’d we learn today, folks? Absolutely nothing? Well, you didn’t honestly think this one would be better than the Q9 review, did you? At least this story’s actually Christmas-themed! I don’t see you guys doing anything better! What’re you gonna do about it? Come at me, bro!

Ahem… anyways. I do hope you’ll join me next time as we continue our merry little romp through the world of the 12 Days of Christmas, starring me. I’ll see you all tomorrow, or whenever you comment next… I’ll be on the site… constantly… It’s so lonely in here.

~TAF
How MW got his Heroscape:
A couple years ago, I wanted to buy the game. But, I didn't have enough money to. Then, years later, I rediscovered it and bought me some 'Scape from Ebay. And the first master set. Good times, where everyone ignored Raelin as a pick and just picked DW9K. Because of that, he's really special.

And you learned... NOTHING! Like usual!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 15th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 12 Days of Christmas w/ TheAverageFan

(so that's why he's DW9000 in the Tower of Agony--it's all so clear to me now)

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 15th, 2014, 05:22 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
(so that's why he's DW9000 in the Tower of Agony--it's all so clear to me now)
Which is why when there's a preference to something (Not a Heroscape Game, silly! ) that involves a unique hero, I tend to choose DW9K. Even though I don't draft him much anymore, he is really special to me.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 15th, 2014, 05:23 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These just keep getting better. If you manage to do all twelve of these things like that and keep it original I'll... I'll... well, I don't know what I'll do. Probably just sit at my computer and type something else. It'll be something, anyway.
~TGRF.
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:59 PM

This is even better then The Joke Thread! Heroscape Gameshow next?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 16th, 2014, 01:12 AM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How would that even work??

~TAF, more to come. Ho ho ho.

Old December 16th, 2014, 01:36 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
How would that even work??

~TAF, more to come. Ho ho ho.
Probably like this.
~TGRF.
Old December 16th, 2014, 06:49 PM

Day 4

Wreck the Halls, everybody! I'm TheAverageFan, here with Day 4 of Christmas Joy here in by big ol' sack of imagination. What!? It's only been 4 days!? How am I supposed to do this for 8 more days! I was out of ideas yesterday!!! Why'd I agree to do this!?!?!?

Ahem... Anyway, sorry I'm late, kiddies. I slept in until 4 again and when my mom finally threw some cold water on me I... uh... er... I've been busy making lots of good presents for you folks! I've got something real special planned... for tomorrow! Today you get a Christmas Poem I made ten minutes ago with absolutely no regard to syllabic writing! Ho ho ho. Here ya are, kids.

Day 4: TheAverageFan's Christmas Poem

Spoiler Alert!

What; I got nothin'... Here's a bird:

~TAF, see you tomorrow

Old December 16th, 2014, 07:53 PM

You wrote that in ten minutes? You could put Tornado out of business... (Well, sort of...)
~TGRF.
Old December 16th, 2014, 08:28 PM

Well Ten minutes* give or take...

~TAF

Old December 16th, 2014, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Well Ten minutes* give or take...

~TAF
... A couple hours...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 17th, 2014, 06:47 PM

Day 5

Jingle Balls, everybody! It's that time of day again, time for another part of TheAverageFan's 12 Days of Christmas!! Ho ho ho. What a funny story.

Say, kiddies. Do any of you remember the song The 12 Days of Christmas? More like the 12 Years of Christmas!! Well, if you don't, then this whole Thread is probably confusing to you--get outta here! For the rest of you good boys and girls, I always wondered what was up with the 5th Day of Christmas.

Why'd they always sing "Five Golden Rings" with such fervor!? They sound like the 3rd Reich! I know Golden Rings are a big plus, but why 5!? 5's a Phony Number! It's a terrible Zombie Map, and every fake number on TV starts with "555"! And you ain't never seen a Pentagon Board Game, have ya!? There's a good reason Heroscape is all hexes. Hexes is where it's at. Hexes are Hexy.

Well, whatever the reason, I suppose it warrants a Special Story for the 5th Day of TAF's Christmas. It's "How Taelord Stole Christmas" by TheAverageFan, a rendition of "The Grinch" that would have even the most hardcore fans of that new "Lorax" movie eating their socks. I don't know if anyone else on the site has done such work, but I'm desperate so I don't care.

Day 5: How Taelord Stole Christmas
Spoiler Alert!

So, you see kids, even the worst hero has a place on Christmas day. The holidays are a special time of year to give to the ones who need it most. So this year play yer worst figs: Taelord can be good when used in the right context. He's a good castle-defend with some Omicron friends. He makes a fine foe in a D&D scenario. And he's the best I've got, to proxy for my new Morgoloth.

~TAF, with more to come

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction