Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 3rd, 2014, 11:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Please join me in welcoming our latest C3G Ally: Aggressive Sock!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 4th, 2014, 12:08 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

CoNgrats!
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the team Sock!

C3G team building links.
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:24 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I demand a post that I can ally-rep!!!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well earned. Congrats Sock.
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:42 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Welcome Aggressive Sock!

What's with that username, anyway? My socks are quite pleasant, never losing a smile even when full of holes.
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:53 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Congrats Sock!
Old January 4th, 2014, 01:56 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old January 4th, 2014, 04:09 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Please join me in welcoming our latest C3G Ally: Aggressive Sock!
Thanks, I appreciate it. Truly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
CoNgrats!
ThaNks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Welcome to the team Sock!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
I demand a post that I can ally-rep!!!
Well...if you insist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Well earned. Congrats Sock.
I appreciate that compliment, and I really just have been trying to give back to all of you guys, and the guys who have been here before, because with all of the effort you guys have put into all of this, I just want to do my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Welcome Aggressive Sock!

What's with that username, anyway? My socks are quite pleasant, never losing a smile even when full of holes.
It was just a silly random name I came up with around 8 years ago for my Xbox Live Gamertag, when my previous Xbox broke which had my original online name(Blackcyborg) in limbo. I suppose an Aggressive Sock, is when you have a hang nail on your pinky toe, and you go to put the sock on and it keeps snagging that hang nail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Congrats Sock!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Congrats!
Thank you very much!

All of that aside, I really do thank you for welcoming me into the community.

I got into Heroscape around 2 years ago, just because I've always been into comics/heroes etc. and I was looking for a fun board game to play. I decided to give Marvel Heroscape a chance, as well as Heroclix. However, playing Heroscape first, I was blown away immediately, and didn't even try and play Heroclix. I was hooked from the start.

As soon as I stumbled upon this website, when looking to see if there was ever any expansion packs released for the game, I marveled at the whole operation you guys had going. First starting with some custom cards from the A-Z listing, then getting more focused on just C3G, I realized this was quickly becoming less of a game, and more of a hobby/passion for me. A few hundred hours(and $) later, I figured it's about time I started really giving back, via becoming part of the manpower behind the whole thing.

It's great seeing how far the game has expanded, just from a personal standpoint:
Spoiler Alert!

As well as the maps I've created, have drastically changed as we have expanded:
Spoiler Alert!

Getting custom dice:
Spoiler Alert!

To even finally taking part in customizing figures:
Spoiler Alert!

So yeah...enough rambling, needless to say, I really love all that is C3G Heroscape. Thanks once again. I look forward to contributing more!
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:21 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Aggressive Sock again.
Well, dang it...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Glad to have aboard, Sock! Congrats!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:33 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

CoNgrats!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy